Ross Barklay

Big fan of Barkley, would love him back.

but to all the people who are not fans of the 4-5-1 then get ready as barkley won't play in a 4-4-2.

We're not playing a proper 4-4-2 at the moment anyway- in fact Barkley would probably do a better job at the role Antonio has been doing than Antonio has.

Guest zico sterland

We could play 4-3-3 to accomadate him with Semedo and Prutton  sitting in front of back four ,Barkley in front ,Helan and Antonio and 1 of Madine or,Cog,not Sidibe as he is so immobile.

I very much doubt he would come back here as I don’t think Moyes will want to put him into a team that is struggling and not playing good football.  Still I for one would be delighted if he did. The lad oozes class and was our main goal threat when we had him. His goals from midfield would be invaluable right now as we are struggling so much to create anything. Ok I know he was raw at times and not that experienced but if you are good enough then you are good enough. The only caveat is that there is no point bringing him in for a month again. It would only be worth it for the rest of the season.

Barkley is amazing.

But we need an experienced midfielder, someone that has played at this level for a while. If we can get one of them, and Barkley on loan as well, then that would be a good midfield, with McCabe as well to battle with Barkley for that midfield spot.

To be fair he had to delete his twitter the other week apparently after getting loads of grief from Everton fans after his ten minute substitute appearance.

Yeah I remember seeing something about that. He came in for a lot of criticism for a miss placed pass. Good old Everton fans primi him for his return to us lol

ignore me, I'm just havin a moan lol

Guest wilyfox

i wouldn't say no. we're desperate to get some creativity and goals in our side. Barkley did help with both aspects.

Guest Big Guns

Our midfield as looked much worse without him

Mcabes looking good

Lines is out of the picture along with semedo been found not good enough

Prutton is only a stop gap

Corry is not quite ready yet

Barkley is exactly what we need but if we are going to get him we will have to go 451 and get a decent winger and a proper striker who is comfortable with playing up top on his own.

...and that's the very reason we shouldn't have him. We'd have to **** around too much to accommodate a player that could be recalled at the drop of a hat. If we are going to have him then it should be on a season long loan and he should be recruited early in the close season so that we can acquired the players to build the team around him.

...and that's the very reason we shouldn't have him. We'd have to **** around too much to accommodate a player that could be recalled at the drop of a hat. If we are going to have him then it should be on a season long loan and he should be recruited early in the close season so that we can acquired the players to build the team around him.

Fair comment fella but if he could be secured on a long term loan and with the correct additions to enable us to play 451 I think it would be good for our survival hopes.

Fair comment fella but if he could be secured on a long term loan and with the correct additions to enable us to play 451 I think it would be good for our survival hopes.

I think he'd be a nice luxury to have so long as it didn't affect our ability to sign one or two experienced midfielders which is what we are crying out for. He should be down our list of priorities.