Darren ferguson

As much as I detest the arrogant cretin,fair play to him today came out after Peterborough lost 3-0 to premiership team and apologised to their fans for the performance.

I'm not in the Jones out brigade but sometimes, especially after what iv paid money to sit through today, it'd be nice for him to come out and say to the fans 'sorry,that was shocking today' instead of his usual dull spiel. Peterborough are in as bad a position as us,and they dont have half the weight of expectation we have here, yet ferguson still stood up and said what he did. We scrape a draw at home against a league 1 side and jones comments don't offer any explanation at all, and to be honest I think we deserve a bloody apology after that shower today.

Guest wilyfox

To be honest, I want DJ to show his experience and be a tower of strength - not publicly air failures and weaknesses. DJ has consistently produced teams at the top end and managed at a higher level. If he had the kind of budget required, I've little doubt we'd compete under his guidance.

As much as I detest the arrogant cretin,fair play to him today came out after Peterborough lost 3-0 to premiership team and apologised to their fans for the performance.

I'm not in the Jones out brigade but sometimes, especially after what iv paid money to sit through today, it'd be nice for him to come out and say to the fans 'sorry,that was shocking today' instead of his usual dull spiel. Peterborough are in as bad a position as us,and they dont have half the weight of expectation we have here, yet ferguson still stood up and said what he did. We scrape a draw at home against a league 1 side and jones comments don't offer any explanation at all, and to be honest I think we deserve a bloody apology after that shower today.

I heard that too, but I thought it smacked of arrogance, his actual words were "I apologise to my supporter's".

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Does it matter?

Should each player, the Chairman, the coaching staff and the tea lady all be made to publicly apologise after every nil-nil draw?

What would it achieve?

I totally get it in situations such as when a team goes and gets tonked 7-0 away. Then yes, apologise to the fans for being guff.

But after a 0-0 at home at £10 a ticket?

Behave.

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

Does it matter?

Should each player, the Chairman, the coaching staff and the tea lady all be made to publicly apologise after every nil-nil draw?

What would it achieve?

I totally get it in situations such as when a team goes and gets tonked 7-0 away. Then yes, apologise to the fans for being guff.

Behave.

With all due respect, Balls.

It's about time Dave Jones actually demonstrated he has a clue of what's going on and some passion to fix it.

Does it matter?

What would it achieve?

Behave.

I'm not saying every player,the chairman should apologise. I'm not saying after every 0-0 draw he should apologise. We played well at huddersfield n deserved to win,I didn't want him to apologise then.

All I'm saying is once in a while it's be nice to hear him hold his hands up and say yep,that was shocking,we need to sort it.

He gets slated (DJ) because we are in the position where we are , and its everyones but his fault attitude ,his past credentials (which are in the past ),decrees he should be better than this and produce a team that was not in relegation form ,then he wouldn't have to appologise for anything ,

Byt that said df does what he wants thats his perogative ,

Edited by trevdi9

He's a man at the arse end of his career and not even close to showing the same passion, enthusiasm and commitment as A.Ferguson who's his senior by a fair few years.

Edited by sten