Fans who usually sit on the kop who had to sit on North/South today

I have a season ticket on the kop but went on the south (I was going to in on the north but was scared of bumping into MTPO). I liked the view from the south but there was just no atmosphere what so ever.

Also NO SMOKING, what's that all about. At half time I went for a quick smoke at the away end side, I was told it's a no smoking stand. So I went down the Kop end.

My question is. Why can you smoke at one end but not at the other??

I have a season ticket on the Kop. Went in the North yesterday...... hated it.

It may be controversial, but Ive always preferred watching the game from behind the goal. You appreciate formations a lot more and get a greater sense of distance.

We stand most of the game so the leg room argument doesnt matter to me. The atmosphere from the home fans yesterday was tragic. All the singers spread around, very hard to get anything going, even in the blocks near the away fans where we were.

Says something when youre getting out sung by MK Dons at home.

Should have closed the North, put all of the singers in the Upper Lepp, away fans in lowe and left the boring farts in the South.

But if someone pings a ball from a full back position across the pitch to a winger in a more attacking position, you get a better appreciation of the space the winger has found and the length the ball has travelled and accuracy. You cant get the perspective from a side stand.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Probably but to be fair my ST is in a fantastic position so I cannot really argue the case. If I was at the front on a wing then yes it would be very poor. Luckily for me, mine is  upper middle/ rightish middle best spot in the ground. Close enough for the atmosphere far enough from the few fvcktards.