Fans who usually sit on the kop who had to sit on North/South today

Guest Leebam

Season ticket on end of row 15 on kop usually but sat in south today. No leg room at all and atmosphere was poo . Good view though

The South Stand concourse is beautuful. Plenty of service and choice.

Went on the Bramall Lane version of our South for a mates Sunday cup final, the facilties on that are more akin to our North.

The South Stand end gangway would be a great place for away fans, they'd think differently about the whole stadium then.

Our s/t seats are on the Kop, but we were forced onto the North today (West side).  The atmosphere, even where we were, was turgid.  The people around us thought they were funny, but just weren't.  The view was slightly better, but that is only due to the pillars on the Kop...  

I would not choose to go on the North or South at any time, I just don't see the appeal

Guest Harry the Owl

I don't go to these games.

You get all't kids and nobbers in wednesday shirts ont north.

They like to sing constantly while I'm trying to be depressed about how bad we are.

C vnts.

Sat in South (family stand) with Mrs Gargoyle (I wouldn't have gone if she hadn't wanted her annual day out). I've sat (and stood) in all areas of ground before so knew what to expect. Cant see the 'no leg room' argument though, I'm 6'2" and 17st+, its more like side room thats the problem (though not today I might add).

Some quality comments from the gang of blokes behind us (including a dad with his little lad aged about five called Jake).

"I wouldn't have paid for him in magic beans" (aimed at Antonio I think) and " You're heads the same shape as John Merricks" (aimed at Sidibe).

Better entertainment than anything that happened on the grass today....... :biggrin:

:tango:   Hirsty did a great job at half time tho'!

The North is usually more vocal and better atmosphere than it was today. You can't beat the view from my seat just about middle of the middle on the North. The problem with cup games when they shut the kop is and I know it's not their faults the fans from the Kop, they don't know where their seats are (not knowing the layout) so they just sit anywhere, we've had this a couple of times already. And the stewards today weren't the usual suspects (probably off kop?) But they were being mini Hitler's . Good points about lower league opposition cup games less carnage in the concourse areas and less traffic on the way out.

One of the reasons I changed my season ticket from the North to the South last season was the abuse and poo  by some of the morons there, (kops worse though)now, where I sit in the South people around me are usually fine, today and because I took my little one I opted to sit behind the dugout and had to contend with someone with a personal vendetta against Wilkinson (coach), he constantly shouted stuff like 'what've you got up for' 'why are you shouting, he can't hear you' which was just plain weird, I swear Karl Robinson heard him, turned around and the look on his face said it all, total simpleton with no mates lol.

Edited by TaxiMark

Season ticket on the south but always sit on north for cup games/friendlys. Always think the leg room is worse on the north for some reason. Enjoy the veiw in the north as I like the veiw of the ground with the south stand with the clock, tunnel etc.

These are the best kind of fans to sit near

They are painful

lol

What kind of stuff were they saying ?

It was just totally unfunny things like celebrating us winning throw-ins, singing "The Wednesday hate f*cking Cockneys" (despite there being 50-odd miles between MK and London)

Oh... and then, as we were walking away at full-time, one bloke turned to a mate and said "sod it, I'm going for a pie", and when his friend told him they were shut, he replied "well why are we in t'FA Cup then, if I can't even get a proper pie at t'match"

I have had a season ticket in the North Stand for donkeys years (where does that expression come from) but went in the South today for a change,much better atmosphere in the North (Kop end) and miles more leg room .

North Stand is the best place in the ground for atmosphere,view and legroom, come and join us you Kopites,come and sit with us lot that know a bit about footy but remember no swearing, spitting or farting or you will be banished back to the Kop forthwith .

I have a season ticket on the KOP and went on the south stand today and although the view was better (I was sat near the half way line about half way back). The leg room was awful, the seats must have been designed for 8 year old's. As for the atmosphere, all I can say is that there is more noise in a library and slightly more on the pitch.

Guest GreenGoose

Season ticket on Kop.

North today.

View good. Atmosphere non existent. To be fair I'm sure the Lep end of the North is normally better. Today it would have been garbage everywhere (especially on the Kop).

Guest SWFCMADMAN

Sat on the South today, seems to be much less leg room than on the Kop for some strange reason, the atmosphere was dead as well but I have to agree the view is much better. 

Season ticket on Kop.

Went on the North yesterday.  Great view, bang opposite the tunnel, half way up.  Could not believe the bile and venom spouted at the players, particularly Antonio by the middle aged and seemingly middle class people around me.  Disappointed to say the least.

The leg room on the south isn't too bad in most areas but there seems to be certain rows/areas where it is a bit tighter than usual,

if you get a few people sat together on these it feels really squashed and uncomfortable for 6 footers. Used to sit on the north and

that always seemed to have more room.