Fans who usually sit on the kop who had to sit on North/South today

Guest intercity0wl

Some right never seen before fans around us today, guess they were off the Kop as they Kept smiling all game as if they wre having their Photo's constantly took

Better views but makes you realise how rubbish we are when you get a view of the pitch from the side,sat on south near leppings lane and made a change to hear the away fans,would love to sit on south or north but the price for me and my two lads is to much.

View was better but my god there are some right nobs on the north. No wonder some of our player are afraid having heard some of the down right abusive bile and rubbish they have to put up with. I even heard one of our own fans telling sidibe to get back on his banana boat as he was a lazy n word. Disgusted.

View was better but my god there are some right nobs on the north. No wonder some of our player are afraid having heard some of the down right abusive bile and rubbish they have to put up with. I even heard one of our own fans telling sidibe to get back on his banana boat as he was a lazy n word. Disgusted.

I hear that stuff regularly coming from the North Stand as I walk round the ground on matchdays...

It's both worrying and scary that people still shout that kind of stuff in 2013

Owlstalk Shop

Plenty of abusive chants coming from 3 or 4 people sat near me on the North, I was in my season ticket seat so i guess they were from the Kop

went in the grandstand, more passion in a morgue! no-one even has an opinion, i'm sat their screaming with frustration and rage while all around sit in silence without so much as a murmer !!!

all in all a horrible,awful,turgid,abysmal,abject experience in no way shape or form worth £10.outplayed,outsung and embarrassed by a lower league team...,this club is fvcked   !!!

end of rant ... for now

DJ out (for making irvine look competent)