Zoumana Bakayogo

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

I think we might be over doing it slightly with left backs. Unless it's some kind of new formation.

0 - 0 - 0 - 10

0 - 0 - 0 - 0

0 -  0

I can see this working.

bit of a mouthful i know, but been linked with him on sky sports. Attacking left back from tranmere, been good this year according to sky sports

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11733/8379579/Championship-and-French-clubs-on-trail-of-Tranmere-defender-Zoumana-Bakayogo

Doesn't it use the words, "are all thought to be", somewhere in that article? Does it quote a club source? has trhe club said anything about any of it's targets in the media, local or national? Why, when there's totally unfounded speculation about a player we are "thought to be interested in", is there some kind of hysterical outcry on this forum? Surely the object of bringing players in, is to replace particular players, with more competent players, and to be honest, it wouldn't be difficult to find a better player defensively than Reda, who is terrific going forward, but woeful at times defensively. Before you all start collapsing in fits of apoplexy, why not wait and see who DJ actually brings in to the club in January? All this stressing over a report on Sky Sports Specualtion, sorry, News, wont be good for you.

Guest wilyfox

That would cost money

I doubt the fee would be huge. He's been at City for nearly 4yrs and hasn't featured. Not likely to overtake Silva, Nasri, Milner and Sinclair anytime soon.

Guest Phil_Owl

Because DJ was one, he obviously doesn’t feel the need for Quality up front

We will have 11 defenders on the pitch soon enough. Wtf is our obsession with defenders/left backs.

Because DJ was one, he obviously doesnt feel the need for Quality up front

flip ME!!

NO MORE BAST@RD FULL BACKS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

CALM DOWN, 'kin 'ell...

another couple of full backs wouldn't go amiss...

if we keep signin' fullbacks, then it could lead to a world fullback shortage...

then, we'll be in the money...

besides, you can see from our front line scoring a goal every 3 games or so, we need more fullbacks...

PMSL at this thread - ever seen the rowan atkinson sketch desiging a bathroom - finished with about 43 toilets in it

' mmm showers are good - not as good as toilets though, mmm maybe get another toilet in there  etc etc

mmm strikers are good , not as good as left backs tho ...........

*** knows why i thought of this

Doesn't it use the words, "are all thought to be", somewhere in that article? Does it quote a club source? has trhe club said anything about any of it's targets in the media, local or national? Why, when there's totally unfounded speculation about a player we are "thought to be interested in", is there some kind of hysterical outcry on this forum? Surely the object of bringing players in, is to replace particular players, with more competent players, and to be honest, it wouldn't be difficult to find a better player defensively than Reda, who is terrific going forward, but woeful at times defensively. Before you all start collapsing in fits of apoplexy, why not wait and see who DJ actually brings in to the club in January? All this stressing over a report on Sky Sports Specualtion, sorry, News, wont be good for you.

DON'T BE BRINGIN' REALITY AND COMMON SENSE TO THE TABLE...YOU'RE ON OWLSTALK...

WHEN DID WE EVER ALLOW FACTS TO IMPAIR OUR JUDGEMENT???