Where will we end up?

Hasnt all this been asked before???

anyway... 18th - mark my words

ps why is no one taking up my £100 bet if you are all so sure of relegation :duntmatter:

Well, I had £10 on us at 10/1 pre season so have effectively put my money where my mouth was 5 months ago

Hasnt all this been asked before???

anyway... 18th - mark my words

ps why is no one taking up my £100 bet if you are all so sure of relegation :duntmatter:

Well, I had £10 on us at 10/1 pre season so have effectively put my money where my mouth was 5 months ago

Guest Bedders

I am not a betting man so not sure of odds etc but are you saying that if someone bets £100 at 6/4 they would get more than £200 (including their bet) back?

As far as I know.............

6 divide by 4 = 1.5.

Place stake of 100.....bet comes off get return of 150 plus return of stake (as you've won) = £250. 

Bet doesn't come off lose 100. 

These were last odd last time I looked on SkyBet. (In the interests of fairness...................also available at other good bookmakers & some poo ones as well) 

I didnt know that, can I get even better odds from the bookies for betting we wont get relegated then and if so where???

Cause you can't, it is a 50/50 market with only 2 potential outcomes so if we are odds AGAINST to go down, we must be odds ON to stay up, otherwise you'd just back both potential outcomes and never work again

A better bet in my opinion would be to say Barnsley and Bristol are down already.

Assuming Peterborough ( with help of dad )......Ipswich ( McCarthy magic ) and Ourselves are okay the last place might be

between Birmingham, Charlton and Huddersfield.

A £100 bet split between those three would return £304.17 ( ie: £204.17 profit ) if any one of them are relegated.

At best odds now available

Birmingham  Â£35.79  @  15/2   ( 888.com )

Charlton       £33.80  @     9/1  ( bet365 )

Huddersfield £30.42  @  10/1   ( Victor Chandler )

This assumes only one get relegated. If 2 or even all 3 fill the bottom spots the profit of course is even higher.

Edited by Captain Scarlett

I didnt know that, can I get even better odds from the bookies for betting we wont get relegated then and if so where???

Go on Betfair and Lay against us being relegated, you pick your own odds and ammount then :)

Cause you can't, it is a 50/50 market with only 2 potential outcomes so if we are odds AGAINST to go down, we must be odds ON to stay up, otherwise you'd just back both potential outcomes and never work again

And I cant do this then   :biggrin:

Edited by Spookone