In which positions do we need new blood in Jan?

It'll be interesting to see if Milan's relationship with Redknapp is exploited in this window...could see a couple of QPR players thrown our way...wouldn't mind DJ Campbell. Just keep Bothroyd away from this club...and kieron dyer! Hogan Ephraim wouldn't be a bad shout for a central midfielder loan...

I and I do not think our midfield is that bad but because the defence is deep so is the midfield and not having a striker whith pace means there is no one to play the room behind the defences. All in all not to bad just not balanced team. Therefore the results do not go our way. Remember we have som talented players but this is a team game. Uto

its ok bringing in all of these new players but do people honestly believe that DJ will get the best out of them ?..

we are tactically inept at times and lack any sort of team plan..

No matter how good the player he will have to play to Djs team shape. be it five across the middle at home or if your

a striker theres a good chance you may get a run out as right back !!!..

I and I do not think our midfield is that bad but because the defence is deep so is the midfield and not having a striker whith pace means there is no one to play the room behind the defences. All in all not to bad just not balanced team. Therefore the results do not go our way. Remember we have som talented players but this is a team game. Uto

you and who ??

We need exactly the sort of players we should have bloody brought in during the summer, then maybe we wouldn't be in this shithouse of a situation. 

A young pacey center back

An experienced central midfielder who can run a game

And most importantly an out and out goalscorer

I think this is spot on Orlando although I think we can get away  without the CB for now but if we could get the other two especially someone who came in a nd scored 15 goals by May ............. We need to become a team who can win games we don't look like winning or where we don't score first.  

its ok bringing in all of these new players but do people honestly believe that DJ will get the best out of them ?..

we are tactically inept at times and lack any sort of team plan..

No matter how good the player he will have to play to Djs team shape. be it five across the middle at home or if your

a striker theres a good chance you may get a run out as right back !!!..

you and who ??

And me I do not insinuate that other agree whit me. I am not a fan of DJ and do not defend him in fact I have called for his head several times in the last month or so. I do not think the players we have are that bad as individuals but as a team they are not very good. It is the managers job to assemble a team and a balanced one at that. So don't criticise individuals but the manager. Uti