Message For Gary Madine

If only Madine plays well then keeps his shirt the following week.

Oh wait... He did play well against Charlton... Oh wait... He didn't play the next game.

The handling of both O'Grady & Madine this season has been a flipping joke. Bothroyd before and now Sidibe are getting games ahead of these two and I just don't get it.

And the handling of Maguire and possibly Rodri. 

Id be as fvcked off as any other player in that team if you had Sidibe and Bothroyd starting ahead of you.

If only Madine plays well then keeps his shirt the following week.

Oh wait... He did play well against Charlton... Oh wait... He didn't play the next game.

The handling of both O'Grady & Madine this season has been a flipping joke. Bothroyd before and now Sidibe are getting games ahead of these two and I just don't get it.

The handling of Madine has been a joke for sure. Get the feeling now JOnes just doesn't rate him.

He's not perfect but he's our best striker and one who can still improve definately.

Have a feeling if we get our man in Madine will be out the other end. Should be him alongside the new man.

daves gonna play sideby whatever cause he bought him in , can't see any other reason , Bothroyd mark two ,Madine must be royally peed off tbh and who can blame him ,given the gametime i would back him over the lot of the frontmen to return the goals needed ,

Maybe he has been rotating the strikers as there are a lot of games coming quickly so not to risk a player getting fatigue and possibly picking up an injury.

Just a maybe...

He's done it all bloody season for christs sake, not just the last 5 games.

you didn't anwaer my question did you.

i will answer it for you:

Madine was poo against huddersfiled. Spent half the game on his arse and looked like a lost lamb.

And when he was taken off he was replaced by Sidibe who contributed even less.

Yet Sidibe starts the game today.

In the same way Jones kept blundering with Bothroyd, he's doing it with Sidibe. An absolutely dire signing.

When he eventually gets the boot, which he will, this is one of the reasons I'll have little sympathy for him.

Too many decisions lack logic, and he seems stubborn beyond all reason.

He's made a tough season harder than it needed to be through bizarre tactics and team selection.

Madine isn't good enough at this level (at the moment) problem is none of our strikers are, lets pray we get a goal scorer in the January Sales.

this is closer to the truth.

No point berating jones about picking between a bad bunch.

He needs better options up front.

It was obviously our weak point but madine wouldn't have improved it.

When he eventually gets the boot, which he will, this is one of the reasons I'll have little sympathy for him.

Too many decisions lack logic, and he seems stubborn beyond all reason.

He's made a tough season harder than it needed to be through bizarre tactics and team selection.

Jones picked the team that finished the game on saturday but for reda who was injured.

How is that bizarre?

please explain.