Message For Gary Madine

Madine would have progressed more under another Manager.

Hopefully Stuart Gray can have a bit more influence, and we will still get something out of him this season.

Otherwise, he needs a move as clearly DJ doesn't know how to get the best from him.

Out and out wingers with no end product you mean?

What has been the problem with Helan and lee in the last 3 matches?

I wasn't criticising them mate - I was just saying 4-4-2 with Madine up front looks loads better and more productive

Helan and Lee are fine - I was meaning more the 4-4-2 

Owlstalk Shop

If only Madine plays well then keeps his shirt the following week.

Oh wait... He did play well against Charlton... Oh wait... He didn't play the next game.

The handling of both O'Grady & Madine this season has been a flipping joke. Bothroyd before and now Sidibe are getting games ahead of these two and I just don't get it.

Guest wilyfox

if Madine was taking his chances, DJ would play him more. by his own standards, the boy's missed a few he should have buried - and he admitted himself during interview that he hasn't done enough this season. So i wouldn't level too much criticism at DJ. The player is responsible for his own performances.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Beholder" data-cid="4228235" data-time="1357064959"><p>

you didn't anwaer my question did you.<br />

<br />

i will answer it for you:<br />

<br />

Madine was poo against huddersfiled. Spent half the game on his arse and looked like a lost lamb.</p></blockquote>

And you didn't answer mine