Welcome Back Dave Jones ?

Dave Jones, where have you been for the last 20 games? Did you decide to take some kind of long holiday? This is more like it! When I saw the starting 11 against Bolton, I as many feared the worst, but looking back this was tactically superb. Whether Stuart Gray had a say in this I am not sure, but it was a cracking selection, baring in mind he was poo poo scared to play Lee anywhere this season. Another 4 points from the next 6 and things are well and truly back on track. Loving the fact that Llera is still playing despite the crap he has got directly from DJ this season. Shows the man has balls. Only thing what has pissed me off is the fact he took Antonio off with a few minutes left. Was hoping Antonio could hold some kind of outfield world record of playing every minute of every game. Well done DJ, the doubters (including myself), will start coming back. Merry Christmas All.

Dave Jones, where have you been for the last 20 games? Did you decide to take some kind of long holiday? This is more like it! When I saw the starting 11 against Bolton, I as many feared the worst, but looking back this was tactically superb. Whether Stuart Gray had a say in this I am not sure, but it was a cracking selection, baring in mind he was poo poo scared to play Lee anywhere this season. Another 4 points from the next 6 and things are well and truly back on track. Loving the fact that Llera is still playing despite the crap he has got directly from DJ this season. Shows the man has balls. Only thing what has pissed me off is the fact he took Antonio off with a few minutes left. Was hoping Antonio could hold some kind of outfield world record of playing every minute of every game. Well done DJ, the doubters (including myself), will start coming back. Merry Christmas All.

Just to clarify I haven't missed a game, but doubted Jones's ability to run this side, having second thoughts about that now!

For all the vitriol that has been directed at him on this Forum over the last 3 months...most of you should look up the word "Hypocritical " in the dictionary.

I wouldn`t mind if it was general disagreement with his methods but it was nasty childish comments against him i saw on here that pished me off.

For all the vitriol that has been directed at him on this Forum over the last 3 months...most of you should look up the word "Hypocritical " in the dictionary.

I wouldn`t mind if it was general disagreement with his methods but it was nasty childish comments against him i saw on here that pished me off.

Thare has been that true. But there have been others that have been unhappy with his management (and results) this season who will be genuinely glad that things are looking up. They are not hypocrites though. There has been good reason this season to question Jones's management.