Last two minutes on the away end at Bolton, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

No we're not. Over 1500 left for Huddersfield is shocking if correct as posted elsewhere.

We're brilliant when on a good run, but like all others it dwindles when form dips.

Sadly got to go along with that, not selling out at Huddersfield is very poor from our lot, But when its good its very good.

Guest cypress hill

No we're not. Over 1500 left for Huddersfield is shocking if correct as posted elsewhere.

We're brilliant when on a good run, but like all others it dwindles when form dips.

flippinghell bloke, 2 away games in 3 days at xmas then the home games ( huge tail ) :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy:

Guest cypress hill

I've just bought 2 for today. We will sell a lot today and tomorrow IMO after e 3 wins

huge tail sez you should have bought them before

you'r a disgrace :ghoulguy:

Guest cypress hill

This Xmas has cost me an arm and a leg! It was Bolton or Hudds for me.

I've never been to the Reebok, so that decided it.

I would imagine many people are skint?!

there'l be loads like you doing one or the other :ghoulguy:

Guest wadsgod

Two away games in four days at Christmas time what do you expect. Come Saturday I think you'll find a big hole in the 1500 tickets that are left over.

Guest intercity0wl

Two away games in four days at Christmas time what do you expect. Come Saturday I think you'll find a big hole in the 1500 tickets that are left over.

Know one or two who had been waiting to see how heavy the pocket was after the festivities, looks like they must have skipped buying a few pressies and pints, as they are now going to this one.