For us who got shot down ........

Good that people are happy to be proven wrong. I'm not arsed whether i was wrong or right . End of the day we are winning- that is all that matters.

Not just that- we are starting to look good aswell. Transfer window opens and Jones deserves a crack at it.

WAWAW?

Good that people are happy to be proven wrong. I'm not arsed whether i was wrong or right . End of the day we are winning- that is all that matters.

Not just that- we are starting to look good aswell. Transfer window opens and Jones deserves a crack at it.

WAWAW?

My concern is that we don't de-stabilise our current platform as happened earlier in the season. We need 2 maybe 3 maximum coming in.

Guest foreverSWFC

Lose 3 in a row it will be 'Jones out' again.

Football fans are fickle, always have been always will be. No point with the 'I told you so' because there is a possibility that it might come back to haunt you.

To many people on here to score points off each other. I neg Madine on a regular basis, id be the happiest man alive if he scored a hat trick on Saturday

Too right! All things considered, with the run we were on, our fans were very patient. Just imagine if that had happened to agent wilson? There would have been at least 500 down at tut 'stain with shoes aloft well before they reached 7 defeats.