Helan's Goal- Video

Guest Parks96

The thing I was most pleased with was that Helan did he right thing with the ball in the last few minutes, running into the corner is ridiculous, it doesn't waste time, you just lose the ball and find yourself out of position while the other team takes the ball from you and breaks away, he kept the ball and attacked goal, which was great to see.

We got stung trying to shield the ball in the ball in the corner against wolves a few years ago, it's out dated and pointless, glad to see we carried on playing right until the end.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Not that i am right fussed , just interested on why you would Neg me for my opinion on a players pace ?

Felt like it.

Do people actually care about negs? I hand em out left, right and centre.

Glad he has signed on. Do you reckon he'll be signed in January if he performs tommorow & Burnley game?

Merry Christmas to you all :)

Nope.

Glad he has signed on. Do you reckon he'll be signed in January if he performs tommorow & Burnley game?

Merry Christmas to you all :)

I think we would be silly not to try and get him for the rest of the season, and not just because of the goal, he was excellent in the first half :milan:

Guest Parks96

I think we would be silly not to try and get him for the rest of the season, and not just because of the goal, he was excellent in the first half :milan:

I agree it would be stupid to sign him based on a goal, but he has had some good performances over this past month! Hopefully will play well today at the Reebok

The thing I was most pleased with was that Helan did he right thing with the ball in the last few minutes, running into the corner is ridiculous, it doesn't waste time, you just lose the ball and find yourself out of position while the other team takes the ball from you and breaks away, he kept the ball and attacked goal, which was great to see.

We got stung trying to shield the ball in the ball in the corner against wolves a few years ago, it's out dated and pointless, glad to see we carried on playing right until the end.

I agree with this totally i hate this trend to take the ball into the corner from about 85 minutes on

You should be able to kick flip out of any player that does it lol

I agree it would be stupid to sign him based on a goal, but he has had some good performances over this past month! Hopefully will play well today at the Reebok

He has what we need .................pace but with purpose

The doubling up of him and Reda was inspired and did not weaken us when on the attack

Guest Parks96

He has what we need .................pace but with purpose

The doubling up of him and Reda was inspired and did not weaken us when on the attack

He definetly covers for Batth leaving. Doing route 1 all the time sucks