Keep Helan on?

Guest markowl123

When it was announced we had signed Helan on loan, some of the resident experts in the matchday section where all for hanging Dave Jones,

If DJ signed Messi, Ronaldo and Eto'o some of the resident experts would be all for hanging Jones.

Interesting how many people seem to rate Helan - he must have become a good player overnight

The manager must have lucked out too because as a lot of experts keep saying - he can't spot a player.

If DJ signed Messi, Ronaldo and Eto'o some of the resident experts would be all for hanging Jones.

Interesting how many people seem to rate Helan - he must have become a good player overnight

The manager must have lucked out too because as a lot of experts keep saying - he can't spot a player.

he spotted a good dozen in the summer, (well i use the term good)...

but, i 'ent seen much of 'em in a wednesday shirt...

his shopping ability had better have improved this time around...

we don't want 3 or 4 more bone idle drifters who look like they don't give a sh*t bringing in...

The reason why Helan had his best game for us yesterday was because his pace and abilty is well suited for that left wing role.

Should we extend his services? Most definately!

Watching him yesterday reminded me a little of the King and Worthington days.

There were at least two occasions early on where the rusty Reda got caught out and Helan rescued and covered for him.

I love Reda and think his team mates loved having him back for his sheer presence and willingness. It showed all over the park yesterday. We had our mojo back.

Sure, he (Reda) has his limitations defensively, but if we manage to keep Helan and Reda stays injury free, those two will be a large factor in our forthcoming climb up the table.

I thought his first half performance was excellent then he topped it off with a great goal.

Although he seemed far more suited to his position yesterday, I dont think he did a bad job in his previous matches here, I think we should extend his loan ASAP and play him in front of Reda!

Edited by Spookone

When it was announced we had signed Helan on loan, some of the resident experts in the matchday section where all for hanging Dave Jones, I remember quite a lot of people slagging Helan off before he had kicked a ball for us.

I can't be arsed to trace the thread, but all you experts who slagged him off should hang your heads in shame.

Oh, shut up. It`s a discussion forum.