Keep Helan on?

Guest markowl123

Guest foreverSWFC

Before today I would have said send him back, thought he was average at left back, no better than Reda or Mattock. However, he looked really dangerous on the left wing, has a bit of an unorthodox style about him but e certainly has potential.

May be worth a sneaky bid in January, doubt he's ever going to break into City's first team

Before today I would have said send him back, thought he was average at left back, no better than Reda or Mattock. However, he looked really dangerous on the left wing, has a bit of an unorthodox style about him but e certainly has potential.

May be worth a sneaky bid in January, doubt he's ever going to break into City's first team

Is he still sat there laughing?

When it was announced we had signed Helan on loan, some of the resident experts in the matchday section where all for hanging Dave Jones, I remember quite a lot of people slagging Helan off before he had kicked a ball for us.

I can't be arsed to trace the thread, but all you experts who slagged him off should hang your heads in shame.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Surely we've got a chance of keeping him for the season if we want?

I mean he won't get near the City team this season will he.

Or next when you look at who they can bring in....

The nearest he'll get to the city first team is the League cup.

He's good enough for us though!

When it was announced we had signed Helan on loan, some of the resident experts in the matchday section where all for hanging Dave Jones, I remember quite a lot of people slagging Helan off before he had kicked a ball for us.

I can't be arsed to trace the thread, but all you experts who slagged him off should hang your heads in shame.

Can't say the same for Sidibe though ay? ;-)

was suprised how good the lad played linked up well with reda and did the buisness Hope he can stay a bit longer ,tbh this team needs keeping as is , the battle and fight was there for all to see , and the bonus is they kept at it ,thats the way forward Dave don't change it unless you have to ,

If we could get him in it would be a decent piece of business. Has the potential to be a very good left sided player. As much as I'd like us to sign a Treacy type left winger, I'm starting to doubt that we can be consistently effective playing two wingers.