Keep Helan on?

Guest markowl123

Guest markowl123

Thought he had a great game possible MoM, and topped it off with a goal.

Will be happy if we can have him for rest of season, people said of we put him in a more attacking role it'll pay off and it did today, good game from the lad and possibly many more if we can have him abit longer

Guest wilyfox

I'd extend his loan because he can play two positions well. Can't think of a reason why we'd wanna return him just yet - especially if its a youth loan.

Seems like a Reda situation, try him in a different position and might have stumbled into a magic formula!

Certainly noticed him far more today and he has the freedom to use his rapid pace. Some great skills and good movement too, could be very promising out there.

Him and Reda seem to have struck up a partnership immediately.

I cant see City needing him any time soon.

He is much better on the wing than at left back I think and it gives us two hard working players on the left who do similar jobs.

He suprised me with his touch and dribbling skills, I think he tries to do much at times i.e. there was no pass on so he ran into a group of three Charlton players and lost the ball, but that could improve with experience. It reminds me of when we put Tavernier on the right and it worked well, I think we should definately be extending his loan if we can.

He looks to have a solid relationship with Reda too, did you see them both kissing the turf and praying after Helan scored? Im sure I saw Ba and Cisse do something similar, perhaps they are both Muslim too?

Guest markowl123

I said this earlier in the week on another thread. Liked him first time I saw him play. He's not Premiership standard but he would be a good Championship player who is versatile. IMO we should try and extend the loan and sign him in January.

I can't see city letting us buy him, but I think a loan extension is definitely on the cards

Have liked him from the start with his pace and ability,had a terrific game today.the team looked balanced with him in that role should definitely try to keep him.

Likewise. I couldn't believe people have been saying over past few weeks that he's not that good and a wasted loan signing.

Excellent today and very handy to have him being able to play 2 positions