Gary Madine

Thing you will always get from madine haters is that once you press them for reasons for their strange anti-madine stance they always end up ranting about him going out, who he knocks about with, how he 'thinks he is better than he actually is' etc

Every madine hater so far has done this

It just indicates that their criticism of him is always really about his personality than his performances

Sad but true

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

He's young so this can be tolerated, for so long.

My issue with him has always been about his strength and pace and it seems like this side of his game is improving. At last it maybe that he's finally knuckling down and working at his game.

I was impressed by him today.

Everything he's normally poor at he was immense today.

Strong, held the ball up, looked to beat a man...

He was never going to win headers against those centre backs today.

Could've moved the ball alot quicker a good few times. Which isn't the norm for him.

Off the pitch I'm not keen on him atall. But I don't pay my money for what he does outside football, so why should my opinion matter?

If people focused on his football then you'd see why he's loved by so many and has the potential to be a great player for us.

Jealousy, as I've said before, dictates the opinion of so many on Madine.

But why is he kicking off on twitter?

Because he's good inside the white lines. But sh-t outside of 'em.

Don't get why he even entertains them. But he does. I couldn't care less how he acts. As long as he puts it in on a match day.

Edited by NeonLeon

Yes worked hard And tried to run at Cort. Not much service, but I think he needs to get the ball out of his feet to shoot quicker. Encouraging though, I've never seen him work as hard.

Yeah thats the one thing he needs to work on. Tends to get stuck under his feet at times.

Good hardworking performance though for sure. Played some quality balls through 1st half to the wingers, and won some important headers. Didn't get much service from wide though, I do kinda wish we'd cross more than we do at times.

Edited by swfc-dan

Way to throw his team mate under the bus, saying to someone who said COG was better than him that they need to go to opticians to locate their brain.

As for the sexist responses to women with a view on football... what a cretin he is.

I think he must have meant today, rather than who is better overall.

But yeah he doesn't need to get involved in it. Only sticking up for himself though the most part, who goes on and critisises players? Only if he didn't put the effort in could you condone it, otherwise its bang out of order and hardly gonna help things.

Does seem to have had the majority of praise though, which is what he deserved today.