Gary Madine

So you reckon that a manager like Megson would have picked him whenever fit if he didn't give 100%?

he wants to get back to what megson told him do ,stand in the 6 yard box coz thats where the goals are . worked a treat last season and no reason it wouldnt this .

Madine is a good player, but anyone who thinks he is playing well and working hard this season is either deluded or a 15 year old fan boy. I don't want him to run around aimlessly, I want him to make runs off the ball, make himself available for passes and to close the opposition down effectively.

Edited by Fedor

Who would have thought that a player speaking positivly about the club and fans would push some fans into such a negative response. Maybe he should have told us how much he hates the club, is just here to throw it off and how the fans are a set of cnuts lol lol unfeckinbelievable

Who would have thought that a player speaking positivly about the club and fans would push some fans into such a negative response. Maybe he should have told us how much he hates the club, is just here to throw it off and how the fans are a set of cnuts lol lol unfeckinbelievable

Madine is a good player, but anyone who thinks he is playing well and working hard this season is either deluded or a 15 year old fan boy. I don't want him to run around aimlessly, I want him to make runs off the ball, make himself available for passes and to close the opposition down effectively.

Still don't understand when people say Madine doesn't close down.. just watch him when he plays, don't continue the myth..

Guest Go For It Owl

God save Gary Madine

He is our goal machine

God save Madine

NANANANA

Long may he score for us

His goals are glorious

He will score more for us

God save Madine

For the Handball against Bristol he needed slapping against our nearest rivals as it cost us the game

I don't slate him for his commitment just his ability

As for the washing machine grow up arse

Well, he actually got us back into the game with a well taken late goal which was chalked off after Llera man handled the ref...

Madine is normally busy trying to get himself into the box. Something that a couple of our other strikers could learn from.

He might actually get a cross into him one day...

Absolutely. Just hope we get somebody in January who can supply the crosses.

What a lack of ambition, he knows his days at this level are numbered and is trying to hang on via sentiment rather than performances. Expect him to fall through the leagues until he's back at Gateshead.

Total thicko @ "I now go in the gym instead of walking past it, things like that".

What a lack of ambition, he knows his days at this level are numbered and is trying to hang on via sentiment rather than performances. Expect him to fall through the leagues until he's back at Gateshead.

Total thicko @ "I now go in the gym instead of walking past it, things like that".

How is playing at a higher level a total lack of ambition?

Fair enough if people have justified or constructive criticism but posts like this are just bile. It's like you have a personal issue with the guy.