Crafty fooker is our Milan

Not sure if this has been mentioned in one of the other threads - but my mind goes back to the most recent PA/TB fans' forum.

Don't remember exact wording but do remember Paul feeling absolutely that Terry Burton should have been replaced be a similarly experience right hand man.

I felt like saying - 'then why the fOOCK don't you do something about it. You're his boss and things are failing about round our feet. The time for DJ to dictate terms has gone'

In the summer DJ held all the cards - PA said they even considered the possibility that DJ would be head hunted. Clearly the boot is firmly on the other foot and DJ has little or no 'power' He's incredibly lucky to still be in a job.

So I think this was forced on him by PA and MM - the new guy might well be DJ's choice, but I'm certain that that fact that the appointment (in general) is not down to him.

That said, this may the be answer to the problem we're in. He might make a contribution akin to a £3M centre forward for peanuts. Remains to be seen but I'm certainly feeling more positive.

i think it proves that DJ was not happy with buying players or MM / PA chosing the players on the cheap. DJ will have told MM in the summer these players were not going to be good enough and we needed to spend a lot more. Now DJ is saying told you so.

MM knows this to be correct and hence why he has not sacked him cause it was not DJ's fault maybe why he has now maybe promised him some proper funds come January

It would also throw weight behind some of a certain other manager's claims wouldn't it and a large amount of fans wouldn't want that and MM wouldn't want that large amount of fans cursing him. although I doubt he reads this poo .....

Has he just employed our future manager ????????????? possible near future???????????

Surely our 'Future' manager has been at the club a while now....

He runs the Development Squad

I'd foooking LOVE to see Bully in charge one day! :milan:

i think it proves that DJ was not happy with buying players or MM / PA chosing the players on the cheap. DJ will have told MM in the summer these players were not going to be good enough and we needed to spend a lot more. Now DJ is saying told you so.

MM knows this to be correct and hence why he has not sacked him cause it was not DJ's fault maybe why he has now maybe promised him some proper funds come January

you not only know what dj, mm, and pa know...

you know what they're actually saying to each other...

do you work in the top office, or are you the invisible man... :st2: :ghoulguy::tango:

It would also throw weight behind some of a certain other manager's claims wouldn't it and a large amount of fans wouldn't want that and MM wouldn't want that large amount of fans cursing him. although I doubt he reads this poo .....

he won't...

but he'd be stupid if he didn't take the opportunity to get inside the thinking of some of the club's support...

so he'll have someone keeping an eye on things, and giving him the drift of what's in the air...

there are a lot of things a manager, or owner won't do personally...

you don't have a dog, and bark yourself...

Didn,t Jones say that he had got all his targets and he was happy with his summer recruitment, at the start of the season?

Or was that some made up comment on here?

he won't...

but he'd be stupid if he didn't take the opportunity to get inside the thinking of some of the club's support...

so he'll have someone keeping an eye on things, and giving him the drift of what's in the air...

A bit like mooting the idea of moving from S6 to some out of town industrial estate

he won't...

yes but MM comes across to me as being a hands on/total control/finger in every pie type of guvnor. Mind you thinking back to the previous mess we were in, we can't fault him on this approach can we?

yes but MM comes across to me as being a hands on/total control/finger in every pie type of guvnor. Mind you thinking back to the previous mess we were in, we can't fault him on this approach can we?

at his age he doesn't have the energy to be runnin' around making sure everything's covered...

that's where aldridge comes in...

Didn,t Jones say that he had got all his targets and he was happy with his summer recruitment, at the start of the season?

Or was that some made up comment on here?

He did indeed,the reason i posted is, i find it very strange a new fella comes in just as a transfer window is about to open