Mayor

Guest wilyfox

very little to go on. if we can keep the ball a little better during a game, then we might be able to see what he can do. it was backs to the wall against Barnsley.

The only time I've had a good look at him was during the development squad's victory over the pigs a few months back. He looked quality that night, but obviously the opposition was a far cry from Championship standard so not fair to judge him on that.

He does seem to have a good turn of pace and great feet though.

Good touch, good feet, quick, will be a good player.

Would like to see him get a run in the side, but I fear he wont get the chance to show what he can do this year, mainly because we're always on the defensive, not ideal coming on in games when your backs against the wall.

On a more positive note, he's one of a number of players that will tear league 1 a new bumhole if we do go down.

Edited by Lee A

So Antonio and JJ should give us enough options on the right.

See what you mean, but its not really a different option, it would just be replacing Antonio with an older, even more erratic version of himself.

He's nowhere near the finished article yet. I'd say easily 2 seasons at this level until we start to reap any rewards from him.

The talent is definitely there though. The way he ghosted past 3 or 4 at Forest was Messi-esque.

He just hasn't got that ability to grab the game by the throat and make an impact.

If he was played into the games more by the other players he'd do a hell of a lot better though.

Guest We Shall Overcome

The only time I've had a good look at him was during the development squad's victory over the pigs a few months back. He looked quality that night, but obviously the opposition was a far cry from Championship standard so not fair to judge him on that.

He does seem to have a good turn of pace and great feet though.

Can you tell me what Championship standard is?The games and teams i've seen this year are poor, Gus Poyot, as just said what i was thinking that the Championship is just Average, yet our Manager keeps telling every one it's the Dogs testicles!!.

Certainly didn't do enough to warrant a start if we decide to leave JJ out. Both were pretty much anonymous against the Dingles so who comes in if we decide to make a change at the weekend? Maybe three in the middle, where Lines was also anonymous? We don't seem to have too many options if we want to shake things up do we

Certainly didn't do enough to warrant a start if we decide to leave JJ out. Both were pretty much anonymous against the Dingles so who comes in if we decide to make a change at the weekend? Maybe three in the middle, where Lines was also anonymous? We don't seem to have too many options if we want to shake things up do we

I thought Lines put some terrific balls into the box saturday but he doesn't command his area well enough and chases shadows most of the game. Although he is still returning from injury so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Without recruitment in central midfield we will go down no doubt about it