Llera, you cannot question his commitment to the cause.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Nothing at all to do with peopkes views on his ability, thats been discussed to death already, but just seen these pics from Saturday, 100% playing for the shirt, and after reading on here over the last few seasons (and rightly so), people saying they just wished the players had the same determination and desire as the supporters, well here's the proof of one who does.

post-12412-0-06969300-1355726945_thumb.j

post-12412-0-61218500-1355727074_thumb.j

Guest wewantsturrockback

agree with post above, would rather 11 llera's with passion. For me, players like him and Reda - you know they have that liability streak in them, no doubt, but on their game they are beasts, they can defend (with occassional error) offer a big threat going forward at set pieces - I'd take the odd calamity for the passion and threat they also give us. And you can see how much they love it, score in front of KOP its like they've just scored an fa cup winner and I love it, just wish more players showed it.

I've always liked him but you do have to question his ability at times.

Having said that I said to my mate on Saturday, he does look like he's getting used to the championship a bit more now.

The free kick where he left his position to nip back and follow Tudgay just as they were taking it then prevented a certain goal... he wouldn't have had the wherewithall to do that a while ago, so he's getting there for sure.