Undefeated over Christmas and New Year

The desire and "backs to the wall" effort is back Tommo. That'll always give you a chance, and I suspect it's down in no small part to having most of last season's team back together and having a certain golden bollucks out of the side.

I'm not expecting much more in terms of quality yet, but I do anticipate more battling displays if we don't start flipping about with the team again.

The desire and "backs to the wall" effort is back Tommo. That'll always give you a chance, and I suspect it's down in no small part to having most of last season's team back together and having a certain golden bollucks out of the side.

I'm not expecting much more in terms of quality yet, but I do anticipate more battling displays if we don't start flipping about with the team again.

There was no faulting the effort shown yesterday, the same effort 90% of the influx of new players need a kick up the arse for not showing.

Just call it a hunch.

I've been saying for weeks that I'd been waiting for a sign that our luck was changing. We got that sign yesterday and there are other teams around us due to hit a bad patch soon who will get dragged into the mire. Huddersfield have already started a bad run for example.

It's not over until the fat lady eats her Snickers bar.

Trust me.

We have had one lucky game.we were still poo poo and that result changes nothing.

As for the poo shitt head or heads who set off the rocket you want flipping banning for life.

Edited by owlsdreamer

I can't logically explain my optimism Ronio, but I deffo feel much calmed after yesterday's 3 points despite the performance.

I just feel that we needed three points to believe in ourselves again, and the fact we had a bit of luck last night might just get that monkey off our backs at last.

If I were one of the players, I might just be thinking things are turning for us at last. Our luck this season has been diabolical up to this point

I agree, i think the players were thinking what the hell did they have to do to pick up all 3 points. Now we have finally won, lets hope the players can take that into the next game against Charlton and pick up a much needed victory at home.

Just call it a hunch.

I've been saying for weeks that I'd been waiting for a sign that our luck was changing. We got that sign yesterday and there are other teams around us due to hit a bad patch soon who will get dragged into the mire. Huddersfield have already started a bad run for example.

Trust me.

How do you know when an Adele concert is over?

I admire your optimism Owlsman. I thought it was a great backs to the wall performance by us. But then you realise this wasn't against one of the top teams in the league and it puts it into perspective.

How do you know when an Adele concert is over?

I admire your optimism Owlsman. I thought it was a great backs to the wall performance by us. But then you realise this wasn't against one of the top teams in the league and it puts it into perspective.

3 points is 3 points, and the win will have inspired confidence

Sometimes the opposition drags you down to their level

lol

I hoped that we wouldn't have 7 defeats on the trot after back to back wins against Ipswich and Peterborough which I hoped would also have inspired confidence and belief.

But, I admire your optimism and really hope you're right, even if I simply can't see it!

Edited by Daz

The fans have got to stay with the team now, and back the lads instead of moaning and groaning at every misplaced pass. That's what they did yesterday and we got the win.

The players are only human and too often the nervousness from the stands passes down onto the pitch

We are flipping shít at the moment

the only way we are going to go undefeated over xmas and new year is if 12 inch of snow falls on every ground in the country over the next few weeks

That'd be nice. I could take the kids sledging.

Then retire for a Roast dinner.

Just call it a hunch.

Trust me.

Hope so Simon. I'm just worried there's an empty snickers wrapper somewhere...

For me saturday is a must win then a point from either of the next two away games then we will still be in touch with the pack above,then player recruitment is where we will stand or fall for the remainder of the season got feeling huddersfield and charlton will get dragged in to this relegation battle.

Saturday is a big one