Undefeated over Christmas and New Year

Just call it a hunch.

I've been saying for weeks that I'd been waiting for a sign that our luck was changing. We got that sign yesterday and there are other teams around us due to hit a bad patch soon who will get dragged into the mire. Huddersfield have already started a bad run for example.

It's not over until the fat lady eats her Snickers bar.

Trust me.

Just call it a hunch.

I've been saying for weeks that I'd been waiting for a sign that our luck was changing. We got that sign yesterday and there are other teams around us due to hit a bad patch soon who will get dragged into the mire. Huddersfield have already started a bad run for example.

Trust me.

Fat ladies eat their Snickers bars in one....

Guest MrsGoggins

If we looked a good side that was just going through a bad patch i could believe but we are an awful side that is going straight back down.

Just call it a hunch.

Trust me.

Stranger things have happened.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I hope so but my head says we will only not lose over christmas if it snows and the games are postponed...

but hey who knows, it would be a wonderful christmas present.

Missed the first half yesterday but caught all of the second half.

I was chuffed to see us get three points but Barnsley had all the ball and we looked very poor.

My man of the match from what I saw was Kirkland and our only attacking option seems to be wack it and let Antonio chase.

Edited by Danish

It's written in the stars, destiny, Karma etc Tim.

Mind you, I have had a lovely day today to put me in an optimistic / good mood.

Been out with the kids, then ended up going for tea, sandwiches, cream scones and cake, preceeded by a couple of glasses of Pimms. The smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches were very nice but I wasn't that keen on the roast turkey and cranberry ones.

The scones came with blackcurrant jam and clotted cream, and the carrot cake was fab. Made a nice change to a Sunday roast.

Lets hope so owlsman. Charlton is very much a winnable game.

I can't logically explain my optimism Ronio, but I deffo feel much calmed after yesterday's 3 points despite the performance.

I just feel that we needed three points to believe in ourselves again, and the fact we had a bit of luck last night might just get that monkey off our backs at last.

If I were one of the players, I might just be thinking things are turning for us at last. Our luck this season has been diabolical up to this point