Absolutely fantastic

7 defeats on the bounce and a lucky win against a second rate side? A van load of useless signings? You call that evidence of good management? God help us!

You said no evidence he should stay. You want more? Like 32 out of 36 points resulting in promotion, that type of thing?

But that's in the past yes? Well now so is our 7 game losing streak. So you can't rely on that argument I'm afraid.

You said no evidence he should stay. You want more? Like 32 out of 36 points resulting in promotion, that type of thing?

But that's in the past yes? Well now so is our 7 game losing streak. So you can't rely on that argument I'm afraid.

You're using an entirely different situation in last seasons promotion. It's a different league, against much better players, after signing 18 players and 'trying' to change the way we play.

You cannot throw the 7 game losing streak away or any of the other games this season. You have to look at the big picture. That performance was very poor tonight. We threw bodies in the way and showed plenty of heart, but that will only get you so far. We were up against the lowest scorers in the league, who despite having plenty of the ball created very very little in terms of clear goalscoring situations. If we continue to play like that and like we did against Bristol last week and plenty of the other performance over the past few months, we will continue to pick up very few points.

Wake up, look at the bigger picture and not just one quite fortunate, but much needed result.

Edited by BRADDAZ

You're using an entirely different situation in last seasons promotion. It's a different league, against much better players, after signing 18 players and 'trying' to change the way we play.

You cannot throw the 7 game losing streak away or any of the other games this season. You have to look at the big picture. That performance was very poor tonight. We threw bodies in the way and showed plenty of heart, but that will only get you so far. We were up against the lowest scorers in the league, who despite having plenty of the ball created very very little in terms of clear goalscoring situations. If we continue to play like that and like we did against Bristol last week and plenty of the other performance over the past few months, we will continue to pick up very few points.

Wake up, look at the bigger picture and not just one quite fortunate, but much needed result.

What about the first month of this season? Do I discount that as well?

Should I only use a timeframe that backs up the points made by fans wanting Jones sacked?

If the season finished, we'd be down.

But it's not finished, and will never finish at this stage.

What a stupid arguement to selectively choose a point in the season and say 'We're down...'

Team have got promoted playing the football we're playing, it's not pretty but to get out of this funk we're going to have to take a bite out of a huge shit sandwich.

we will be relegated by march if we keep playing like this

I say keep playing like 'this', but I fear this is the best of our ability

wish some people would stop being so blinkered and wake up, we just got completely outplayed by barnsley, barnsley who sit one place above us with a -15 goal difference

I agree and im seriously worried about the footbsll we are currently playing!!!&

We will gey hsmmered against any hslf decent team!!!!

But it's not finished, and will never finish at this stage.

What a stupid arguement to selectively choose a point in the season and say 'We're down...'

Team have got promoted playing the football we're playing, it's not pretty but to get out of this funk we're going to have to take a bite out of a huge shit sandwich.

My argument is heavily backed by the position we're in.

I'd love to know how you're going to back up your argument of "team have got promoted playing the football were playing" ?

I'd love you to convince me.

My argument is heavily backed by the position we're in.

I'd love to know how you're going to back up your argument of "team have got promoted playing the football were playing" ?

I'd love you to convince me.

Arsenal won titles playing this kind of football, different era but the point remains.

But it's tough trying to talk logic to someone who appears to be revelling in our position.

Arsenal won titles playing this kind of football, different era but the point remains.

But it's tough trying to talk logic to someone who appears to be revelling in our position.

Lets be right, no Wednesday fan is revelling in the position we find ourselves in, but lets not get carried away with ourselves, we are going down unlesss we bring in some new blood.

What about the first month of this season? Do I discount that as well?

Should I only use a timeframe that backs up the points made by fans wanting Jones sacked?

Result over the season, the full season have not been good enough. Performance throughout the season, barring the odd game here and there have not being good enough. I've seen nothing over the course of the season to even start convincing me we're heading in the right direction in terms of improved performances, results and ultimately survival. In fact, I would say we've been gradually getting worse all season, with a few decent displays every so often. Today gave me a little hope, due to heart and effort from the players, but I think it's a fools hope. I don't think the players are as bad as results have shown and I honestly think that the way in which we're set up, the way in which they're instructed to play and the tactics deploy create a very negative team, one with the mentality we've seen. A negative one. We invite teams to pressure us, we have done all season and better teams than Barnsley (who were woeful) will continue to open us up on a regular basis, as proved already many times. I've seen these displays before, under Alan Irvine, but with a squad lacking in numbers and quality that this one does. I expect better to be honest.

No Wednesdayite is revelling in our position, so stop spouting such nonsense.