Outplayed by Barnsley

Guest tha_knows

We sit deep but we hardly put any fecking challenges in, thats what annoys me.

We need to be more physical else better teams will just walk through us.

exactly the amount of space and time teams get against us is criminal both home and away, if that had been a better team we would have been torn a new @sshole, I'm glad we've got the 3 points and a clean sheet but lets not get giddy about this, we looked like a relegation side, very poor.

Amen brother

:)

You know last week when we were the better side against Bristol City but lost?

So many tvvats were saying the performance didn't matter, that it was all about results, scoring more than the other team.

Now we've done it to someone else the tvvats are going on about the performance not being good enough.

Just don't know what to say sometimes.

exactly

You know last week when we were the better side against Bristol City but lost?

So many tvvats were saying the performance didn't matter, that it was all about results, scoring more than the other team.

Now we've done it to someone else the tvvats are going on about the performance not being good enough.

Just don't know what to say sometimes.

I think some people are just generally pissed off by our situation, so a scrappy win doesn't really make you feel much better.

Plus people are still worried we're gonna go down, I certainly am.

lol you can't see the trees for the wood we where shuffle tonight 3 points or not " its fans like you that's are messed up snd think we have a god given right to win because of the history of the club, we are shuffle and will be better for going down we need to build, we are simply not good enough the table does not lie tool

Just had a call from a mate(millers fan). When he stopped laughing he said see you next season.he said ( you were the worst of two shots sides) no blue and white spectacles just an honest review

Glad you have just started posting Bono.

We need your honesty.

Some of us are just clueless.

You're refreshing.