I dislike jones..a lot

Guest Harry the Owl

Guest intercity0wl

part and parcel of being a profesional footballer ,It comes with the territory i suppose,

It does Trev i agree, and i suppose that for some its water off a ducks back, and as long as the salary is their account thats all that matters, but for those who do put the effort and commitment in, (and there is no way of knowing how many out of each group we have) then i am afraid i do not see how NOT supporting them,( no matter inadequate we think they are) 100% DURING THE GAME does anything other thAn make things worse.

you support wednesday through think and THIN, and yes we all know how much thin there's been...

if we've a poor team, you ignore the fact and show the opposition you cannot be bowed...

when we've had poor, ineffectual managers, you don't allow that to enter into your thinking, your here with the wednesday (that means your mates, the shirt, the club name), and their tinpot lot ARE NOT...

form is temporary, CLASS IS NOT...

we're at the wrong end of the table at the moment, but jones won't be here forever...

we may not outplay the dings today, likelihood is we won't outscore them...

BUT OUR SUPPORT WILL OUT CLASS THEM, AGAIN...

an aircraft pilot gets paid similar to what some of these players are on (around 60k), are they ok to crash their plane?

Irrelevant and incomparable.

The fact of the matter is, the pay thing gets dragged out a lot. Doesn't get dragged out when we're doing well - even though they still get paid handsomely.

Irrelevant and incomparable.

The fact of the matter is, the pay thing gets dragged out a lot. Doesn't get dragged out when we're doing well - even though they still get paid handsomely.

i'm not sure that's true...

footballers pay is something that's on most supporters minds, it may not be the primary thought, but it's in there...

it costs US in gate money, we end up paying multiple times over what supporters from other countries are charged, and for an inferior product...

our footballers at top level are paid way too much, at our level? yes, i believe they are too...

£20k a WEEK, would be a MASSIVE amount of money to be on, and you could set up a very good trust fund for players who are retired early with injury with some of the change...

no, for me it would be £20k tops, and let them that don't like it f**k off, we might end up with a better england team if we had less foreign mercenaries in our leagues...

Edited by dnhc