Sign in to follow this  
lanzaroteowl

Where are you on the 4 steps

Guest Triplej2

Step 1. Although everything is so wrong right now I refuse to believe we'll go down.

Step 4

Having thought about it I just cannot see anything but relegation. Its going to really hurt when it happens.

That's the weird thing for me now, if we go down I feel like I will be able to except it without the anger and pain like before.

i never liked steps anyway

That's the weird thing for me now, if we go down I feel like I will be able to except it without the anger and pain like before.

we're gettin too comfortable with been poo poo thats why

lol

Because you're well prepared for it? lol

I'm a two in midweek but turn into a one before every game. During the game I am accustomed to crashing gears between 3 and 4 though.

Edited by Dagmeister

Guest Hatchethazza

Been on step 4 for a while, and I'm enjoying myself a lot more as a result.

Stopped getting annoyed and disappointed a good few weeks ago, might sound awful but I'm now almost finding the funny side, laughed my way through the Bristol game at times.

Classic case of if you dont laugh you'll cry.

That's exactly where me an my mates are at. Makes it bearable. Even started bettin against Wednesday, something I'm not proud of but takes the edge off when I pocket something.

Edited by Hatchethazza

Definite apathy

This season is just passing me by, I felt really engaged by the club following last season but this has drained my enthusiasm.

I go now as much to escape the wife and kids as to expect a decent Wednesday performance.

we're gettin too comfortable with been poo poo thats why

lol

Basically yes. I feel like I have an acceptance that we are never going to become the team we were 20 years ago (especially with how football is nowadays).

We are a Championship side. With money we could hit the PL, without it there's every chance we'll end up back in L1 within the foreseeable future.

Which one of these steps is the fat one with a mouth like a yawning whale?

I still think that we can go on a run of form and make the play offs or even maybe clinch an automatic spot on the last day of the season.

Guest Triplej2

I still think that we can go on a run of form and make the play offs or even maybe clinch an automatic spot on the last day of the season.

It said what step are you on, not what drugs are you on?!!

Which one of these steps is the fat one with a mouth like a yawning whale?

I'm guessing you're referring to Claire Richards

Seems like there is no one on step 2. A few are clinging to step 1. and all the rest have passed the venting stage and moved on to either apathy or have already resigned themselves to relegation, and it,s not even Christmas yet :-(

Edited by lanzaroteowl

step 3 , Managed to grab onto it when i fell off the fence ,

Step three.

I wasn't even that bothered after the Bristol game...though that may have had something to do with the fact that I feeling the booze.