Simon Grayson

I suspect he will be first choice to replace Jones. Solid CCC manager, still young, good experience and has been promoted from League 1 3 times - which may be highly relevant experience next season.

Also of course an ex player.

Will MM push the boat out to pay out the compensation and will SG walk out of Huddersfield?

I think we'd do OK under Grayson.

Same reason Jewell left Premiership Bradford to come to Wednesday

Same reason Megson dropped down to League 1 for the first time to manage us

Same reason Grayson left a Championship team in Blackpool to manage League 1 Leeds United.

We are Sheffield Wednesday, The brand is significantly more powerful and attractive compared to Huddersfield.

Guest Sunflower

You are having a laugh,

We are where we are, at the moment we cant compete with Huddesfiled

the voice of reason, even if your spelling isn't the best ;-)

Guest chuckie4570

I suspect he will be first choice to replace Jones. Solid CCC manager, still young, good experience and has been promoted from League 1 3 times - which may be highly relevant experience next season.

Also of course an ex player.

Will MM push the boat out to pay out the compensation and will SG walk out of Huddersfield?

I think we'd do OK under Grayson.

Why would he leave a steady solid club like Huddersfield for the fun filled fun factory of S6!!!

Guest We Shall Overcome

This time next year Grayson could be looking for a job, that's football. Huddersfield Fans thought Lee Clarke was the dogs testicles at one time,then went on a losing run, and could'nt wait to Fack him off, now it's Dave Jones's turn by the way Sunderland Fans wont rid of Martin O'neil as he's turned poo overnight.