It could turn nasty

In that case he should have gone before the game. However, if that was a win or bust game, it would have been a harsh one to pull the trigger.

I honestly think Dave Jones will be sacked before too long, regardless of the result (& performance) against Baaaarnsley. MM will already have someone lined up, make no mistake about it.

And yes, he should've gone before the Bristol City game. I have faith in MM, not in DJ, and therefore I'm confident we will stay up !

Guest Dutch Oven

Very true

Those supporters with positive outlooks should post more

Yes lets all wear flowers in our hair, tie dyed t-shirts and eat a lentil casserole for our din-dins!!!! You are behaving like those blonde hippies that the Morlocks eat in The Time Machine- take your head out of your hemp lined Aldi carrier bag,wake up and accept reality...a change is a comin'

The team against Bristol was on of the strongest I've seen this season. Much more like the team that got us promoted and it showed how tinkering with the team doesn't always help. I think the 'learning curve' that Jones goes on about has almost finished and I think MM will give him to February at least as that was when Irvine and Megson were sacked but for now, Jones is in charge and as disappointing as it is watching us lose week in, week out, I think we're close to getting those points on the board.

How can you have positive thinking's when we are losing every game? just wondered like...

Not saying I'm feeling positive. There's no denying the terrible run of results and if DJ were to get the sack I wouldn't stand up for him. I would just like us to have a bit of stability for once. Look at the teams that do well in any league and its generally the ones that have had a manager in for a while who has been able to build a team. Also I still think there aren't many managers around that we could get who are better than DJ.

Still stand by my point that Owlstalk isn't a particularly good representation of the general feeling of owls fans. There tend to be a lot more of the reactionary fans on here.

Yes lets all wear flowers in our hair, tie dyed t-shirts and eat a lentil casserole for our din-dins!!!! You are behaving like those blonde hippies that the Morlocks eat in The Time Machine- take your head out of your hemp lined Aldi carrier bag,wake up and accept reality...a change is a comin'

There's nowt wrong with Lentil casserole pal. It's better than filling your intestines with rotting flesh lol