Somes up Jones' time

Guest Parks96

I agree that Jones didn't have much to play with but what he had he did not use very well either. Too many incoming..... been better with less of a better quality to blend into the existing squad rather than total overhaul. We have suffered because of the recruitment for sure but the main reason for our current malaise I strongly believe is Jones's management of his current players.

I agree with this. We have major issues with tactics, training techniques and general lack of fitness. He is not getting the best out of his squad of players could another manager do better with the same players? Now that's the 64 dollar question. .

Who says this? After losing 3 on teh trot before Derby Game?

i agree he dropped COG put Lowe up top with Madine then Ranger - dropped jones and put Llera with DB - also played two proper wingers instead of a winger and a Prutton or JOC - got us passing the ball about and playing some great football - not sure where it's all gone wrong we looked class against the Brummies - I remember counting 28 passes and thought maybe we could actually make the play offs - now we look disjointed and can't string 4 passes together

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Did well with Megsons squad.

Done roger all with his own.

From that you could argue that Jones did better than what Megson did with the squad. On that premise, God only knows what it would be like if Megson was in charge of the current crop.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Parks96

Dont worry - it's all change in January :milan: - MM will see us alright!

Who says this will happen though? Yeah he could get sacked, but where/how will this help our league position.

I'm no longer a fan of Dave Jones, but I do think he is the man to get us out of this. He needs players & fast, or my "jinx" will break