Parking tickets again

They were giving out parking tickets on Penistone Road after the Leeds united match, we didnt get one but many others did, parked on the curb on double yellows, no idea why some did get one and some didnt, any explanation?

We only gave tickets to the folk which decent cars, as they could obviously afford the fine.

I've noticed on places like Hawksley Avenue up from the Jet garage that they have permit signs up now. What's that all about? I think you can park for 2 hours without the permit but I have parked there all season and not noticed it before. Is it a new initiative? Is it a resident only permit scheme?

Also, can you go to jail for not paying parking fines? I don't think I'd ever pay for one if I ever got one. Fucckem.

You are right mate. But read the original thread it's just advice about not paying it. As usual the wind ups are on again. Thought we were all together on here. Obviously not.

I reckon you are as much to blame as you posted a thread and then continue to moan about it. What did you expect? You was bound to get postings. Anyway, I forgive you my as we lost again with Father Jones (replaces Father Ted) and to cap things off you also got a ticket. You will feel better tomorrow is my prediction along with DJ getting the boot after we lose against the dingles.

lol

BRILLIANT!

Guest richjones19772000

You're the half wit for parking illegally.

And no, unfortunately I was on the kop. Wish I had stayed at home though.

Blatantly a jobs worth ticket officer.