Parking tickets again

Anyone else get a ticket. Lowther road. F..cking great afternoon that. Throw away 3 points in 6 mins then get back to that. How can DJ say change will get you nowhere? 14 defeats in 21. FFS. Re the ticket I don't think it's valid as the lines are not continuos so if you got one take a photo. F...ing half wits.

I parked on double yellows outside on Penistone Road, hazards flashing, found a piece of paper and stuck a note on the windscreen saying 'Taxi for Jones'- back at 4.50, anyone see it?

Oh and no ticket lol.

Edited by TaxiMark

Actually no I didn't. It was a single yellow half wit. And if you read the thread it's giving advice to others about not paying it, so half wit if you read Neil's thread about coming and having a go then you're contravening Owlstalks rules so let's let the mods sort it shall we?

I parked on Lowther Road today and have done many times before. As I parked up women approached us and told me that poeple had got parking tickets so today I moved it down the end of the the road. It is a disgrace that tickets are handed out there as I cannot understand why, its a dead end FGS, its not pedestrianised either. flippingCouncil!!!, Merry Christmas, they should be made to go to the game as punishment.

Thanks mate. At least someone with some sense on here. The line is virtually washed away over the years and can hardly be seen in places. Checked out some legal sites and it has to be clearly visible and continuos , I took pics so I'm challenging it. If anyone else does adds weight to the case that's all. Cheers mate.

Thanks mate. At least someone with some sense on here. The line is virtually washed away over the years and can hardly be seen in places. Checked out some legal sites and it has to be clearly visible and continuos , I took pics so I'm challenging it. If anyone else does adds weight to the case that's all. Cheers mate.

This type of thing just makes me think rip off Britain. Its match day ffs, they should use a bit of comon sense, most poeple park against the industrial units, the other side of yellow lines where is not a pavement but a layby or brick walls etc. There are no signs that say no parking, (except across the entrances to the ind units, which everyone considers and don't park there). Pedestrians arent effected in anyway as its only match goers that park there and as said earlier, its a dead end. Same with the guys that park on the pavement parallel with Hillsborough Leisure Centre, great use of available space. I wonder if they got ticketed ?