Worst 10 Sheffield Wednesday players of all time

Posted a few from different era,s....................ready to call my worst 10 (might change tomorrow)

Thankfully the passing of the years means some of the dross from the 70,s has drifted from my memory................here goes,

Peter Feeley

Steve Adams

David Johnson (Early 90,s one)

Fred McIver

Darren Wood

Paul Smith

Maurice Ross

Kim Olsen

Guy Branston

Ronnie Ferguson

8 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Graham Dilley was from similar era. he died a few years back. was only 52 i think.

maybe you thinking of him.

No. I thought about this and definitely remember Gladstone Small being on the TV news because something had happened. What it was I can't now recall. D'oh.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Posted a few from different era,s....................ready to call my worst 10 (might change tomorrow)

Thankfully the passing of the years means some of the dross from the 70,s has drifted from my memory................here goes,

Peter Feeley

Steve Adams

David Johnson (Early 90,s one)

Fred McIver

Darren Wood

Paul Smith

Maurice Ross

Kim Olsen

Guy Branston

Ronnie Ferguson

Steve Adams!! We kept hearing how good he was but everytime he played he was absolutely awful.

9 hours ago, Wonder Spaniel said:

Alan Harper. He had certainly seen better days. Remember him being torn to shreds by Ted McMinn at the Baseball Ground.

Perfect hat trick at Stamford Bridge around 1989. Gave away a penalty,  scored an own goal and got a red card.

I knew then that if internet forums were ever invented I wanted to name myself after him. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Perfect hat trick at Stamford Bridge around 1989. Gave away a penalty,  scored an own goal and got a red card.

I knew then that if internet forums were ever invented I wanted to name myself after him. 

I remember that game and seeing him sat on the turf totally dejected after all the chaos.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I was born in 1980.  Worst players I’ve seen play for us in no particular order.

1. Tidman

2 . Chris Carr

3. Beswetherick

4. Kim Olsen

5. Westwood Ashley

6. Bothroyd

7. Sidibe

8. Hendon

9. Adamson

10. Michael Williams

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

On 23/05/2018 at 16:36, westys understudy said:

Uchechi if that’s how you spell it 1 game never to be seen again James Quinn came from a Dutch team was garbage also.......bad times lol 

Very harsh on Quinn, did a good job that season leading the line towards the end especially when Kenwyne went back to Southampton. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Didn't he score THE goal that actually got us into the play offs?

Didn’t rocastle have game of his life in play off final? Was still poor before hand so scoring a goal to get us in play offs doesn’t make you a good player lol as I’ve just replied to another maybe my expectations we’re slightly high of lad and I was a tad harsh there’s been worse 

Edited by westys understudy

On 07/12/2012 at 15:20, 33 said:

2. Jay Bothroyd

3. Jay Bothroyd

4. Jay Bothroyd

5. Jay Bothroyd

6. Jay Bothroyd

7. Jay Bothroyd

8. Jay Bothroyd

9. Jay Bothroyd

10 Jay Bothroyd

11. Owen Morrison