What 5 things do you LOVE about football?

1) The fact football is an international language. Meet somebody from another country who doesn't speak the queens english, but mention football and some famous clubs (including ours) and its thumbs up and smiles all round

2) Matchdays - Even now through watching this current poo im still excited on a Saturday morning and think we will win

3) FA Cup 3rd round draw -a proper draw!

4) Goals and celebrations

5) Blue and White stripes!

1) That sudden burst of air, sound and light as you emerge up the steps on an evening game.

2) That smug feeling you get when someone else rings up Praise or Grumble and says "I wasn't at the game, but."

3) The feeling of belonging at games.

4) Having something special to share with my girls.

5) Pre season at local non league clubs. Always the most friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

There is only one thing I love about football and that's SWFC. If there was no SWFC then I wouldn't bother at all. Negatives far out way positives. Over priced, over hyped, pansy like cheating puffy players, crap refs, plastic fans etc etc. sorry but football nowadays is crap

Unfortunately for me I married SWFC when young and stupid and will never get a divorce

1) That sudden burst of air, sound and light as you emerge up the steps on an evening game.

2) That smug feeling you get when someone else rings up Praise or Grumble and says "I wasn't at the game, but."

3) The feeling of belonging at games.

4) Having something special to share with my girls son.

5) Pre season at local non league clubs. Always the most friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

out of all this post just 1 word separates us

Walking in a group to an away ground.that feeling of being the underdog in another town,yet theres strength in numbers,you feel like ten men.

Boozing-before,during and after games. Pints seem to just slip down better when footballs involved.

The roar just before kick off.

Watching big games in the pub,England games world cup or euro games.the sheer joy of absolutely everyone on the few times we did well.the scenes on west street after we beat the Germans 5-1 were pure madness.

Sheer joy of Wednesday scoring an important goal.just going mad,hugging strangers,screaming,falling over. Love it.