Have you sat in all four stands at Bramall Lane? (for Derby games)

Top and bottom tier of Jess Enis stand lol for derbys

Their family stand for an England u17's match.

Laver stand in executive box twice for Hallamshire cup finals.

Their Kop once for a pigs match years ago with a blunt mate on a free ticket, my dirty feeling somewhat cleansed by them getting hammered 3-0 by Palace.

was on shoreham end tc game april 1980 with mi dad lots of owls on there that day

old john street with tc doing it again august 1980

south stand wen we lost 2-0

away end loads of times pre season world student games match wot a poo poo hole it is

No, but it used to be nice and quiet by the cricket pavillion. Was there for a testimonial in l;ate 60's/early 70's when some bozo threw sulphuric acid. anyone remember the occasion and enlighten?

was on the shoreham that night think it was a 68 and it could have been alan hodgkinsons testamonial game .theres always been some debate who actually chucked it if i remember correctly there was an owl and a blunt got burnt though nowt to serious .we used to sing about in the lily the pink song ......

Stood on the John St terrace when we played them in 1991, had to buy a bundle of three tickets but obviously didn't attend two lol, in more recent times I pig mate got me a ticket to sit in the BL upper with the pigs when we won 2-1 - god it was hard work sat with all the pigs squealing away with their curly tails on their heads lol

was on the shoreham that night think it was a 68 and it could have been alan hodgkinsons testamonial game .theres always been some debate who actually chucked it if i remember correctly there was an owl and a blunt got burnt though nowt to serious .we used to sing about in the lily the pink song ......

That makes sense. Couldn't remember whose testi. I do remember the song though. The Derbies in the 60's and 70's were mental. Went on Shoreham twice with my old feller...bottles flying everywhere. Scary stuff for a young lad!

Always went on Shoreham in 60's and 70's its where all the fun was had. First time I didn't go on their was when Curran scored, Wednesday had all the away side of the John street that match as well as the away end. Since major segregation has come in its always been on the away end. Never been in the South main stand.or had an incline to try it.

Been there once and once only when the pigs were aboves us with no netting.

Wrong turnstyles printed on the tickets, one woman on a police horse separating me from a massacre.

Then there was the wee wee, spit, coins, jizz, whatever else coming down for 90 minutes.

Wonder what it would've been like if they hadn't pulled it back to 2-2 in the last minute...

Always went on Shoreham in 60's and 70's its where all the fun was had. First time I didn't go on their was when Curran scored, Wednesday had all the away side of the John street that match as well as the away end. Since major segregation has come in its always been on the away end. Never been in the South main stand.or had an incline to try it.

Remember the 'walking down the Shoreham song'?

I hate comments like that, why would you not go there, probably someone bitter who has never been able to get a ticket or too scared to go but still a comment like this does sound a little thick. I read them every year when ticket news is discussed on here for the derby. The same people have no football intelligence and would go and watch wednesday again franchises like mk franchise fc, cardiff the red dragons franchise or worse still buy foot and drink at the new wembley if we ever get there.

To answer the question ive been in the away end for every derby this mellenium but was in the south for the 2-0 defeat and the 1-1 hirst equaliser.

What do you buy the foot for?