Have you sat in all four stands at Bramall Lane? (for Derby games)

Well that told me! lol

I've never tried to get a ticket and I'm certainly not scared, I just choose not to go as it would make my skin crawl.

P.S. I suggest you do a spelling course before you start talking about intelligence and thick people.

Why does it make your skin crawl, surrounded by 4000 wednesdayites. Had 2 of my best every days watching wednesday there.

Also i'm dyslexic chriss, so thanks for the cheap dig.

I've been on the Shoreham in 59-60(FAC) 61-2 62-3 63-4 64-5 etc up to 70-1 for derbies. Then we didn't play until 79-80. I think segregation had come in by then as I was on Bramall Lane end for that game, a 1-1 draw in front of about 45,000 and TV MOD cameras.

Then we played them in early 80's in the league cup. 1-1 draw I think but we were 2-0 up from first leg at Hillsbro. That game all the Wednesdayites were in the John Street stand at the front, for some reason. Can't recall wether we had the 'away' end as well.

Don't think I've been since to see us, apart from the 'Steel City Cup'. Never seem to get tickets.

Well that told me! lol

I've never tried to get a ticket and I'm certainly not scared, I just choose not to go as it would make my skin crawl.

P.S. I suggest you do a spelling course before you start talking about intelligence and thick people.

Apart from two instances where his fingers have obviously hit the wrong key, where are his spelling errors?

Why does it make your skin crawl, surrounded by 4000 wednesdayites. Had 2 of my best every days watching wednesday there.

Also i'm dyslexic chriss, so thanks for the cheap dig.

Well obviously I don't like the pigs and to be in their "church", with red and white everywhere, would do my nut in.

I'll happily go to my grave knowing I've never been in there, that's my choice - you've got yours.

Sorry about the dig.

Guest clumber58

Stood on their end (with thousands of other Wednesdayites) in 1970/71 season when we lost 3-2 to a late John Tudor goal.

Sat on my own in John Street Upper when we drew 1-1 in 1990s. Was ejected for celebrating when David Hirst scored our goal. Got hit on head with a seat back thrown from back of stand on my way out.

Been in away end a few times, but not for quite a while; I really really hate derby games especially down there so I stay away and don't put any money in their pockets.

I hate comments like that, why would you not go there, probably someone bitter who has never been able to get a ticket or too scared to go but still a comment like this does sound a little thick. I read them every year when ticket news is discussed on here for the derby. The same people have no football intelligence and would go and watch wednesday again franchises like mk franchise fc, cardiff the red dragons franchise or worse still buy foot and drink at the new wembley if we ever get there.

To answer the question ive been in the away end for every derby this mellenium but was in the south for the 2-0 defeat and the 1-1 hirst equaliser.

Really?! How do you have the audacity to call someone thick for putting their point of view across when a) you can't spell for poo poo, and b) even if you could spell your post wouldn't mak any sense?!

I've been to the sty. Once. Only to say I've been in my quest to get to all grounds. I wouldn't go again. I would never give that club another penny of mine.

Say what you like about views like mine..... You've proven that you're definitely not more intelligent than anyone on here with a similar view, so don't bother trying to prove otherwise.

Sat on my own in John Street Upper when we drew 1-1 in 1990s. Was ejected for celebrating when David Hirst scored our goal. Got hit on head with a seat back thrown from back of stand on my way out.

South stand that day was politely told by someone who was much bigger than me that if i stood up again I was a dead man. I was busting for the loo and had to leave early so i didn't wee wee myself. poo poo thing was there were a few hundred higher up the stand got roger all bother.

Done away end and John street too but that was not too bad but was with piggy friends on John St one who is very hard and well know i think and managed to keep quite too that day.

Nastiest home end after the pigs was Lpool friendliest Everton.

Been on their kop three times for derby games but none were in league. Been in south stand for the t c game in 1980. Stood on john st terrace for a league cup game, john st stand for 1-1 draw when hirsty equalised late on. Only been on away end once funnily enough. And yes we went mental when we scored, never kept quiet once.

Having said that, id never set foot in that place again, as I refuse to give them morally repugnant scum a penny. Not been there fir 15 years id guess