Next Saturday v Bristol is........

if he's still in charge next saturday, we must win...

yet another shambolic defeat, or drawing is not an option...

in fact the less than modest accumulation of 8 points from 51 is more than enough reason for any manager to be sacked...

milan has to bite the bullet, and get the deed done...

I actually will be there, and giving the boys my support. It's not being negative, I've seen enough games this season to know we simply aren't good enough. Hopefully this will change in January but it will require some major surgery One of the reasons you don't see me calling for the managers head, is because my expectations are realistic. With the players we have at our disposal, we are a bottom three side. The table backs that up. Some serious strengthening after Christmas, and we might have a chance. Until then, I agree, get behind the lads and hope for the best.

Boo free zone please (unless it's at the ref)

i'll bet you any money you want, and give you odds...

that if we're beaten at home by bristol it isn't a boo free zone...

the venom in the air at full time on saturday, should we be beaten will be sufficient for milan TO HAVE to sack him...

wednesday fans don't always leave early after another shambles, it's when they stay to the end, you have to worry...

i'll bet you any money you want, and give you odds...

that if we're beaten at home by bristol it isn't a boo free zone...

the venom in the air at full time on saturday, should we be beaten will be sufficient for milan TO HAVE to sack him...

wednesday fans don't always leave early after another shambles, it's when they stay to the end, you have to worry...

You sound almost hopeful of that scenario.

Bizarre

Guest zico sterland

If we lose to Bristol then Jones should walk directley to car and never set foot in the old lady again.As for quality the players who were free scoring at the start of season are still here.We could do with 2 or 3 quality signings in january but these players have won games.Much of what is happening now is cofidence and motivation,or lack of them.

Everyone needs to be there.

Lets get a MASSIVE crowd.

Huge huge game, really is.

This.

I as well as many others will have a moan this week about Dave Jones but come next Saturday we ALL need to put that behind us, get down to Hillsborough and get behind the manager and the team.

We have to get a win next Saturday, we really have to, even at this early stage of the season anything less will be a huge blow.

Guest davet30

It would be good if the club could acknowledge what a MASSIVE game this is for us and put out a rallying call to the fans to show up. Maybe even flog some cheap tickets and encourage a good atmosphere.

It could really help the players out.

It's members day £10 a ticket

This.

I as well as many others will have a moan this week about Dave Jones but come next Saturday we ALL need to put that behind us, get down to Hillsborough and get behind the manager and the team.

We have to get a win next Saturday, we really have to, even at this early stage of the season anything less will be a huge blow.

Anything less will be a disaster not a blow! All we can do is support the team. WAWAW

6 pointer must-win game...... When was the last time we actually did this on a poor run?

Oh yeah, against the Pigs last February, unfortunately even Brizzle are better than them.