McCabe

our best player by a country mile, many might disagree but looking at it he's one of our youngest players, but the pressure from the stands doesn't seem to get to him, he's the only one who seems to put his foot on it and look for a killer pass, he won the ball and started the move which lead to the penalty on tuesday, and sent antonio through later in the half but his final ball was woeful (went out for a corner i think) he's our best asset and only creative midfielder, some of the balls he plays through to our 'strikers' are superb and if they weren't so inept we'd have a bagful of chances, he should be the first on the team sheet every week IMO

I think his games been affected this past few weeks since his return from injury.

I think he's struggling for confidence big time at the moment. I also don't think the way we play (I.e. **** all movement) helps his game.

He's a very talented boy though. He's impressed me this season. Just wish he was playing in a better (and more suited) Wednesday team. Then we really would see how good this kid is.

Edited by BRADDAZ

I think his games been affected this past few weeks since his return from injury.

I think he's struggling for confidence big time at the moment. I also don't think the way we play (I.e. **** all movement) helps his game.

He's a very talented boy though. He's impressed me this season. Just wish he was playing in a better (and more suited) Wednesday team. Then we really would see how good this kid is.

Agree completley.

You would see him blossom even more if he had any sort of movement ahead of him. Best passer of a ball at the club by a mile.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Has been poor last few games since return from injury! But overall probably best player this season and got a good future in the game!

Guest Big Guns

He's our best centre mid but he's not wot we need in a relegation battle

Jones fooked up big time not getting an experienced centre mid in

He's our best centre mid but he's not wot we need in a relegation battle

Jones fooked up big time not getting an experienced centre mid in

Absolutely agree .

Still a novice but like Corry there best years are in front of them,sure both players will prove to be good signings.

Two very exciting signings, but like BG says we do need experience right now .