Jones in or out?

Ok, there have been times when we have been terrible. I just went on a pro-DJ rant :-)

That's fine ! Ultimately everyone wants Dave Jones to succeed here, but I (& I presume others) don't have the confidence that he can / will. Should we win tomorrow night, you'll get more people coming out the woodwork saying he should stay & less people saying he should go.

Ian Holloway is obviously a great manager, but his reign at Leicester was terrible & just didn't work out for him .... to say Dave Jones is a bad manager because we sacked him is unfair, but it's not unfair to say he deserves to be sacked.

Guest Blue&WhiteBlood

The thing with Megson was you knew after a poor performance that he would try and put things right and when it was time to step up like against The Pork he got the best out of the players, who wanted to play for him.

Jones seems to live in a world of dillusion battling on with the same old players and excuses. Jones has brought his own players in and there isn't one I would be sad to see the back of tomorrow

Nobody's going to give us the points we need to survive in this division, and it's going to take an extraordinary team motivator to get us going again. He's got a tough job, and he can't motivate the team anymore. So, out, I'm sorry to say.

Edited by tonyem