Jones in or out?

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Out! ASAP

And there are plenty of better options.

CV's don't gurantee success.

Football is a results business, the table and results don't lie.

We need a positive change, to freshen things up. A young passionate forward thinking appointment.

That sentance alone suggests that anybody else we get in will do worse than DJ is because he's the best we can get. I simply don't think that's true

I don't necessarily disagree. I'm just really confused about it. If Jones is allowed to stay and we come out of this slump then the team and Jones himself will surely have learned something and will be better for it, however, SWFC doesn't exist to make Jones a better manager. The real question that Milan has to ask himself is 'How long should DJ be allowed to keep getting it wrong?'. I think that Jones is a technically gifted manager but he appears to be too headstrong to the extent that it is 'blinding' him. Also, Jones doesn't do himself any favours with the poo that he regurgitates with each interview he gives.

I think Milan will have written off the Leicester game as we were unlikely to get anything from it and that the real acid test for Jones will be tomorrow night.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

It depends who would be in...

I never thought I'd say we needed to get rid of a manager but if we can do BETTER then maybe nows the time...

UNfortunately...

However if the alternative was Ince or Roy Keane, or Kean or Hughes then i'd stick with DJ....

If the newbie was Solskaer or Robbins or Neville then I would say get em in...

Solskaer or Neville could bring in some exciting loans I think!!

So it's very hard to say at this time.

I don't necessarily disagree. I'm just really confused about it. If Jones is allowed to stay and we come out of this slump then the team and Jones himself will surely have learned something and will be better for it, however, SWFC doesn't exist to make Jones a better manager. The real question that Milan has to ask himself is 'How long should DJ be allowed to keep getting it wrong?'. I think that Jones is a technically gifted manager but he appears to be too headstrong to the extent that it is 'blinding' him. Also, Jones doesn't do himself any favours with the poo that he regurgitates with each interview he gives.

I think Milan will have written off the Leicester game as we were unlikely to get anything from it and that the real acid test for Jones will be tomorrow night.

Thats the thing.. writing off games like that just shows what a state we're in.

Hmmmm. I just don't know. There's no-one out there that appears to be a better choice. He's got to improve there's no doubt.

Well said - OUT..... just worsens our position, as there aren't any managers out of work who many would consider an improvement....

Like I've said before on here chopping and changing managers is something we've done before and where did it get us??? League 1.....

Jones will come go - he's talking a lot of sense in the post match interviews and he's right in saying that people who thought we'd boss the league are naive... the league is as competitive as it's ever been so consolidation is all we can hope for.

lol