Leicester's away form

Yes, I made a good point very badly. But not as badly as the guy betting me Leicester beat us tomorrow. He may as well transfer that money to the Smile foundation now.

I want what your on if you thought that Leicester WONT get anything but a comfortable 3 points, get your £10 ready.

I want what your on if you thought that Leicester WONT get anything but a comfortable 3 points, get your £10 ready.

That is not what I said. He said Leicester would win tomorrow. They won't because we are playing today so he may as well pay now!

That is not what I said. He said Leicester would win tomorrow. They won't because we are playing today so he may as well pay now!

Aah, so that is the technicality you are getting me on. Did wonder why you were so confident. To be fair, they battered us into next week today so I am counting it as a defeat today, tomorrow, Monday etc..

Aah, so that is the technicality you are getting me on. Did wonder why you were so confident. To be fair, they battered us into next week today so I am counting it as a defeat today, tomorrow, Monday etc..

Yes I was being a nob!! :-)