Jay F ing Bothroyd

Guest totemowl

Not at all, if Madine puts the effort in I quite like him. He hasn't thus far this season. Tonight was an improvement. I just tell it how it is. (and most of the time it's just to wind Neil up).

Well, in that case you're fickle, I'll give you that.

And a wum...

Taken from Jaybo's Twitter "I set up a goal today put some decent crosses in had a few shots but I'm to blame . Figures . I will never interact with fans again ."

Dont give a roger , if he interacts with us. Its his teammates and the ball I want him to work with.

Guest Sheff Owl

What the flip is the point straight after a match when feelings are high etc etc do players go on twitter?

It's friggin obvious what will happen, can't players just stay off it at least till the next day.

Guest Im Right

What the flip is the point straight after a match when feelings are high etc etc do players go on twitter?

It's friggin obvious what will happen, can't players just stay off it at least till the next day.

Or stay off it altogether.

Why should players have to stay off twitter/facebook/any other form of social media?

Why can't fans have a few more brain cells between them and cut out the idiotic, faceless abuse from the start?

You can bet your bottom dollar that not a single one of these fans personally abusing the players the way some have been after games would have the stones to do it in person.

The faceless fan strikes again.

At this rate will be one of the reasons DJ may go.

Find it ridiculous hes out on the right wing....

5 strikers at the club and we play a lone striker.......Odd

Doesn't suite the for formation, just got back staying with a uni friend.

He shows no passion at all I stuck up for him to start with but the last two games he may as well it of botherd. Got a excuse for everything jj shows more and runs his testicles off.

Bothroyd or the formation needs to be dropped.

Guest Old Salt

Oozes quality. I think some of you lot must be watching a different game.

Probably badminton.

I've got a feeling your fantasy football team is bottom of the league.

This quality, classy, technically gifted stricker has scored one in twenty-five,,,,,and zero assists.

I've got a feeling your fantasy football team is bottom of the league.

This quality, classy, technically gifted stricker has scored one in twenty-five,,,,,and zero assists.

But this striker has been playing in midfield since the day we signed him. It just seems entirely counter productive to me to not play him up front. The lad we started up front today is about to be whisked off to League One next week...it's not like we've got an abundance of front men.

All seems very 'square pegs in round holes' to me.

His role is a complete waste of a shirt.

Alongside someone who plays on the defenders shoulder I can imagine he'd be a good asset up top, but he doesn't have the pace to attack the channel going forward, or the positional sense to support the LB when we are on the back foot.

When DJ first came in he went back to basics, players playing to their strengths, it all seems to have gone abit too complicated.

His role is a complete waste of a shirt.

Alongside someone who plays on the defenders shoulder I can imagine he'd be a good asset up top, but he doesn't have the pace to attack the channel going forward, or the positional sense to support the LB when we are on the back foot.

When DJ first came in he went back to basics, players playing to their strengths, it all seems to have gone abit too complicated.

...and he doesn't look like the sort who's got the consistent character and determination you need for a relegation battle.

You mean like fans not pouring out their rage or feelings after we get hammered, on Owlstalk etc?

Owlstalk Shop