Jay F ing Bothroyd

Guest totemowl

He's decent in the air but slow, lazy and has no passion to play for SWFC. He's just seeing his time out here and anyone who thinks different is deluded!

You're wrong. Though if you disagree with me you're stupid and wrong.

One of his best games for us.......had a shot.(Sarcasm)

Joke playing him on the wing no wonder he looks poo . Bet he's as fed up as anyone else tbf.

Edited by aj_owl

Is this a joke thread? On a night when nobody played particularly well, why single him out? He put some quality balls into the box, had three shots himself and was instrumental in setting up our goal Add to that, he would have cleared that near post cross that led to the third goal, something that he does every game Not saying he had great game but to single the guy out is just a flippingjoke in my opinion

Agreed other players had poor games too, but how many of them have a reputation like Bothroyd has?, or have played in Premier.Oh and a being paid what he is being paid?

Who would we have put in in his place?

He'd run about a lot, give the ball away to concede just like he did on Tuesday, and leave us struggling at the back too often. Just like at the beginning of the season.

JJ has a place in this squad but only when it is a lot more resilient, perhaps when Reda's back in, but he is not the answer right now.

I think you know less about football than anyone on here, even Neil

Guest totemowl

I think you know less about football than anyone on here, even Neil

Your heart must have sank when Madine scored, given how much you slag him off.

Bothroyd has been substituted a number of times this season, but all of them after 70 minutes. I think it's reasonably clear there is a clause in his loan deal that puts him in the starting line-up whenever he is fit. But does it go beyond just that?

It's a shame the clause doesn't say up front with a strike partner.

Your heart must have sank when Madine scored, given how much you slag him off.

Not at all, if Madine puts the effort in I quite like him. He hasn't thus far this season. Tonight was an improvement. I just tell it how it is. (and most of the time it's just to wind Neil up).

Taken from Jaybo's Twitter "I set up a goal today put some decent crosses in had a few shots but I'm to blame . Figures . I will never interact with fans again ."

The guy believes his own hype. We have gone rapidly down hill since he arrived at the club.

Taken from Jaybo's Twitter "I set up a goal today put some decent crosses in had a few shots but I'm to blame . Figures . I will never interact with fans again ."

I see our less intelligent fans have been abusing him again.

flippingdullards.

It's embarrassing we have so many fans constantly sending abuse to our players.