Jay F ing Bothroyd

Guest markowl123

WHATS HE STILL DOING HERE? He does nothing, doesn't chase the ball and he tries running past players and he gets no where, he's useless!

Guest wilyfox

out of position. out of form. out of drive. hopefully out of Wednesday. there were encouraging signs against Leeds - but tonight's performance was abysmal, and sums up his loan spell thus far.

Guest wilyfox

to be honest, if DJ doesn't play him up front i'd rather see Mayor on the wing instead of Bothroyd. he looked like a spare tail tonight.

Needs playing upfront.

DJ is as much to blame for Bothroyd playing crap, as Bothroyd himself is.

Never sees the ball in useful areas out wide.

Agreed, what DJ is doing persisting with him out wide is beyond me. All his success at Cardiff came as a striker.

That said he's been shocking anyway, and doesn't look like he's really bothered. Get him out Dave, Madine for a run, alonside O'Grady if needed.

Guest totemowl

A panic signing that wasn't needed.

In fairness, he's not a winger. But the fact that we are playing him as a winger makes me feel that Dave Jones will play him anywhere - regardless of his standard of performance - to accomodate him in the team. Any other player would have been dropped 5 games ago.

Who would we have put in in his place?

this. how can we call him poo poo when we haven't even seen him in his real position properly yet?

Is his proper position the one where he's scored once in the last 24 Championship games? Or does he do a turn in the net?