£27 v £12

Guest Deleted member

it's not really the clubs fault, it's more the fault of the idiots who invented this idea.

we have to pay £15 more to watch the same game of football, that's absolutely disgusting & just plain wrong. so happy I haven't got a ticket for this, I feel sorry for those who have.

Nobody is forcing them to charge our fans more though.

I bought 6 tickets yesterday, I am paying more for my 9 year old son that the home fans are paying for adults! No way is that right.

Nigel, don't bite at the site numpty, its not worth it. Thanks for what you are trying to achieve for those of us with tickets and those who have been put off by the unfair pricing.

yeah but they are allowed to do it, my point is they shouldn't be! we are all watching the same match. it's a joke.

I agree, but you said it's not the clubs fault.

Yes the FA shouldn't have allowed this but nobody forces any club to implement this.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I don't recall the outrage on here when we did it for a game last term, I've said before that I find the categorising of games a cheekier way of fleecing fans than a home only promotion.

Maybe the club should do a promotion for the Watford game, may see us keep up above 20k.

Guest Deleted member

Why does SPURt neg all Nigels posts?

:laugh:

Ive noticed this too lol

I think its Kaven

Edited by Deleted member

Lads, you think your hard done by,my 9 year old is Wednesdays mascot on the night, we have still had to pay

full price for our tickets, and we will miss the first couple of minutes of the game whilst being shown to our seats, therefore

missing our first goal.

But,hey i wouldn't miss seeing him lead the teams out at any price!

Guest Deleted member

we will miss the first couple of minutes of the game whilst being shown to our seats, therefore

missing our first goal.

lol

I realise that my reply could well constitute a 'bite'

I'm ashamed of myself.

I had already given my money when I found out about the differential in price.

Ive already bought my tickets and just found out about the price difference.

Absolutely disgusting.

Guest Deleted member

Just had the following reply from Supporters Direct - still nothing from Middlesborough or SWFC

Thanks for your email. I would suggest contacting our sister organisation the FSF on this one - they ran a great campaign on this very issue a few years ago and have remained vocal about ticket prices.

Let me know how you get on - I agree that it's an absolutely ridiculous state of affairs!

Best

Ben

the prices do vary from club to club and we have a little moan but get on with it

however, being ripped off like this is a form of discrimination, it's not fair and to be quite honest, in this current climate beggars belief

we do have the choice of not paying and boycotting the game but why should it come to that, we deserve to be treat fairly

we've been took for mugs and if we're doing it to other teams when we have offers then i will be nothing short of ashamed

it stinks and yes i am going......................................robbing b'stards