£27 v £12

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

So - to Middlesbro

I wasn't aware of the mismatch in pricing for their fans and ours

I know its allowed - for so many games per season. What I want to know is - what idiot at the FA agreed to this? Why make it allowable? Surely if you are providing an incentive for fans to attend - it should be applied to both home and away fans?

I will be looking into this....

Guest Deleted member

We've been discussing this in numerous threads for a couple of weeks

Yes sorry - not been on much recently so missed that

Guest Deleted member

watch it on the tele

Like you do?

This is about looking after people that go to the games - not people like you who just want to criticise when you know nothing

Guest intercity0wl

it's not really the clubs fault, it's more the fault of the idiots who invented this idea.

we have to pay £15 more to watch the same game of football, that's absolutely disgusting & just plain wrong. so happy I haven't got a ticket for this, I feel sorry for those who have.

No need to feel sorry for me pal, it would have been that price anyway for us, it just so happens they are running an offer for their supporter and its working as over 17,000 of em have bought tickets so far.

Am not saying it rates highly on the fairness scale, but it aint costing us anymore than i expected, as for Grandad trying to find out why and who is allowing this stupid rule to be applied, probably the ones who thought it up, since when has fairness and more importantly common sense ever been part of any legislation to do with football supporters, but best of look, i look forward to hearing their responses, which will more than likely just a list of Rules numbers and sub sections.

and you writing to boro is goin to bring about change lol who the flip do you think you are?

It is more likely to bring change than not writing.

Too many times people who complain about things get criticised and asked "why don't you do something about it?"

Grandad doesn't like it, he's said so and he's doing something about it. Fair play.

Edited by OxonOwl

and you writing to boro is goin to bring about change lol who the flip do you think you are?

Writing to Boro has got a better chance of facilitating change than doing nothing! What are you proposing as an alternative? And tbf to Nigel, he does attend practically every game home and away besides being chairman of Wednesdayite.

Called into a MacDonalds last night on the way home to the East Coast from Hillsborough. By chance we met another group of YCOs in there. Great to meet up with committed fans willing to travel and support their team. Did you attend the game last night, 'the realist', and how many away games have you been to this season? Are you an armchair critic of the team and people who give up their time for the club for free, or are you a home and away supporter who also gives up their time and asks for no reward? I suspect it's the former!

Guest Deleted member

writing to Boro is only the start.

Guest Deleted member

Actually, I will say this.

The reason you have a forum to bleat your constant drivel at all is because of people like me (and the others) - who stood up to the bullying from people running our club in refusing to back down and pay off the lawyers that were sending letters wrapped up in bills for £2000 a time. There were quite a few Wednesday fans who actually paid those bills before I said 'f*** off - you're not bullying me into retracting my opinions'

Thats who I am. I have the courage to stand by my convictions and put my name to them

No one knows who you are - and care even less.

Fair play to grandad - put a complaint in writing and copy it to the football league. However I suspect that they will all produce some lame excuse - the only way to get change is to effect finance.

We should all boycott the match or we should reciprocate the charges to away fans who come to Hillsborough.

Guest Deleted member

if you find it offensive that boro are goosin wednesday fans for 27 quid,dont give em yer money ffs

I realise that my reply could well constitute a 'bite'

I'm ashamed of myself.

I had already given my money when I found out about the differential in price.

Fair play to grandad - put a complaint in writing and copy it to the football league. However I suspect that they will all produce some lame excuse - the only way to get change is to effect finance.

We should all boycott the match or we should reciprocate the charges to away fans who come to Hillsborough.

Youd be surprised at what standing up for yourself in these situations can do

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Deleted member

Just sent a letter to Supporters Direct too... trying to establish who the correct FA contact is for this - as well as writing to Sheffield wednesday to establish the same.