Daniel Jones

Perhaps the penny has finally dropped for Daniel Jones.

He's got a chance and a manager who seems to sort of rate him.

He need only look to his fellow fullback in Buxton to realise that players are more than capable of turning things around after having a rough patch.

We would have been punished though, against stronger opposition at least 1 of those 4 free kicks would have resulted in a goal. If Michael Tonge had been standing over the ball, it would have troubled the keeper or troubled the defender, fortunately for us Ipswich were incredibly wasteful on four separate occasions in extremely inviting areas of the pitch.

Have you not learnt anything from the losing run we were on? Mistakes will lead to goals and punishment in this league, you can't afford to give away stupid free kicks away in dangerous positions. We did and like I've said Ipswich wasted them and failed to make it count, we were fairly lucky.

Do you spend your euro millions jackpot every week?

New song for Daniel Jones, to the tune of Dr. Jones by aqua.

Daniel Jones, Daniel Jones calling Daniel Jones, Daniel Jones, Daniel Jones attack now; track back now

yippee aye a yippee aye a yippee aye a yippee aye a

lets get it going yeah?

Oh yes, definitely. You start.

His problem is that he is more like a wing back which doesn't fit into the English game.

I like him but then I rated Reynolds.

i'm the same Artur .. i rate both players to be honest - now that Jones is getting a fair crack of the whip, he's starting to improve - against leeds from what i saw he was very comfortable defensively and going forward and didn't put a foot wrong - the only thing that stood out was his hashed clearance with his head/foot but people seemed to notice that more then the solid game he had

i'm glad he's doing well - if he's improving and Dave Jones plays him more often, then why can't the kid cement himself at left back before Reda and Mattock??