Daniel Jones

Guest foreverSWFC

Are you sure it is 1 in 4 though and not 1 in 3 or maybe 1 in 5, **** me what if it is 1 in 2? Panic!!!

Grow up, it's obvious to me you're incapable o reasoned debate.

I was impressed with him against Leeds. He's obviously not going to be a world beater but I thought he did all the simple stuff right and was dependable.

How did he do today? And against Blackburn?

Is Dave Jones turning him into a decent left back?

He had a torrid time 1st half against their winger.

Not too bad 2nd half when he had extra help from Antonio.

His overall defending is not good enough IMO.

Left back is now the week area.

Grow up, it's obvious to me you're incapable o reasoned debate.

Laughable, reasoned debate based on us defintiely conceding goals according to you. Usually I ignore your while assumptions based on the very little you do know about the game. The only posters that agree with you, which you state all the time, are the other usernames you invented to stop you looking like a tw@t and probably your school mates.

So come on then Mr reasonable debate where do you get the 1 in 4 fact from? Or is it based on previous form where then it becomes a probabilty instead of a fact?

How do you know we would have been punished? Quite simply you don't but never stop that you from doing what you do best , outlandish statements based on nothiing but your own thoughts,

The first half freekicks didn't trouble the defence as the lot were over hit, how do you do they wouldn't have coped with it.

After the defence comes Kirkland, how do you know ge wouldn't have saved it.

Also Jones wasn't the cause for all the freekicks, poor officiating caused atleast three, the dive past Gardner, the handball from about 2 yards and the winger smashing the ball away with no way of retrieving the ball so promptly ran straight into Jones but was on the way down before hitting him.

Jones did ok and as the game went on his confidence grew and he got better. His clearances need working on and distribution but these should improve as his confidence grows. He also put in a pearly of a cross. The yellow card he took showed me he does have some knowledge of playing left back.

He has the spot now, he has pace, he can tackle. He needs to work on his strength and timing aswell as his belief in himself,

He might end up being our first choice leftback but it is entriely down to him. If he puts the wok in and doesn't become fisrt choice then atleast he can hold his head high. If he doesn't then we don't want players like that anyway.

Anyone with half a brain could see that giving away so many free kicks from exactly the same position would have been punished against better teams.

All these were given away by Jones.

Ok, there winger went down too easily but you have to be smart enough to counter these tactics.

Guest foreverSWFC

Laughable, reasoned debate based on us defintiely conceding goals according to you. Usually I ignore your while assumptions based on the very little you do know about the game. The only posters that agree with you, which you state all the time, are the other usernames you invented to stop you looking like a tw@t and probably your school mates.

So come on then Mr reasonable debate where do you get the 1 in 4 fact from? Or is it based on previous form where then it becomes a probabilty instead of a fact?

Clearly didn't read my response to you, otherwise you'd stop using the assumptions argument which is plain stupid.

Against most teams in this division we would have conceded a goal from those free kicks, teams have the quality and ability to score goals from those sort o positions, you only have to look at our recent run to understand that mistakes lead to goals in this division. You rarely get second chances like in League One, in that division you get away with lack of concentration or the odd free kick because the players aren't quite good enough to punish you. It's a whole different matter in this league, there are quality players who will take advantage of such school boy errors we made against Ipswich in the first half. Someone with half a brain will understand that.

I'm sure Dave Jones isn't thinking 'oh well we won't work on it because they didn't score and in other games our defenders might deal with them'. He will be angry we gave away four free kicks in the same area, because we should have learnt better from our awful run of form.

It doesn't take a genius to understand what I'm getting at. Fool.

I'm making assumptions? Are you really that stupid you claimed that we would have conceded against better opposition, claimed it as a fact. I know you are a bit naive but who made the assumption? You claiming the fact or me pulling you up on it.

I was flipping annoyed we gave those freekicks away, defenders jumping in and trying to nick the ball through players legs, stand up if they are facing away from the net, they are not going anywhere.

I cannot belive I've been drawn into an arguement with such a childish poster who's only known trait is to make outlandish statements, on any subject, which they clearly have no knowledge of.

I need a shower I feel tainted.

Guest foreverSWFC

lol

It's funny because you are accusing me of being stupid, when you're argument is incredibly unreasoned and thick. If you read my post before jumping, I said you are accusing me of making assumptions, which I am. So what? Most knowledgable football supporters will realise that better teams would have made more out of those free kicks, your argument is ridiculous, just strange.

Such a bizarre poster.

Edited by foreverSWFC

Guest on the band wagon

Doing much better than expected, think we have a downer on him since those early performances. Getting a few games in is settling him down. I would go for Reda when fit but Dan Jones is picking it up

Guest foreverSWFC

Yep really unreasonable for me to scrutinise that we would have definitely conceded. I like your last sentence though.

lol

Jesus wept

Guest foreverSWFC

I think he would have happily nailed himself to the cross if comming into contact with you.

A simple question with a simple yes or no answer.

Would we have definitely conceded against better option?

I say it is an unknown, a probability of fairly high odds but still an unknown.

What say you?

You idiot.

Who knows we would have conceded, but that is not my point.

What a pointless argument you're pursuing.

Except the four free kicks we gave away in the same position down that right on the edge of the box. If Ipswich weren't so poo poo we would have been punished for them.

We would have been punished though, against stronger opposition at least 1 of those 4 free kicks would have resulted in a goal.

Against most teams in this division we would have conceded a goal from those free kicks

You idiot.

Who knows we would have conceded, but that is not my point.

What a pointless argument you're pursuing.

Sorry I thought it was your point.

You are right though I am an idiot for continuing this pointless arguement it is pretty obvoius I am having a discussion with a child. I should have known better and need a mod to give my account a warning for pursuing such behaviour.

I shall say no more on the matter at it is clear you have not got a clue between the extrapolation of your own thoughts on the matter and known facts.

However never ever stop you from saying that isn't what I mean and changing stance mid track.

I would call you an idiot but feel there is no need the proof is in the pudding, the pudding being your own posts above in case you didn't realise.

Guest foreverSWFC

Perhaps I should have put 'possibly have conceded' or 'probably have conceded' but my point remains the same. The likelihood is we would have got punished against stronger sides.

For you to pick out a flaw in the way i wrote my post and try to pass it of as a weak argument is just silly and strange really.

So do you think against better opposition there is a higher chance of us conceding if they have four free kicks in dangerous areas off the pitch?

You seem to just be ignoring my entire argument and point.

I think he would have happily nailed himself to the cross if comming into contact with you.

A simple question with a simple yes or no answer.

Would we have definitely conceded against better option?

I say it is an unknown, a probability of fairly high odds but still an unknown.

What say you?

Pedantic?

Yup, lol