Have we made a Mistake with Antonio?

Guest wadsgod

That actually isn't a valid answer to his question but i do agree. Antonio is a key player to our team and he needs to be utilised to his maximum potential i.e. playing RW

his question was have we dropped a glanger thinking he can cut it at this level, to which I answered no. Now if I'm missing the point of the question please enlighten me and that's not a dig.

Guest Crime Squad Cop

his question was have we dropped a glanger thinking he can cut it at this level, to which I answered no. Now if I'm missing the point of the question please enlighten me and that's not a dig.

I thought you were talking about "Is it just me?" or "we need wingers..."

Sorry

Guest Crime Squad Cop

Antonio was a threat at times but could never do anything with his runs i was there at the leeds game and i was listening to the Blackburn game. We need to play a more aggressive style otherwise we are going nowhere.

Guest Bedders

Controversial I know but with his performances last season (who can forget the Carlisle goal in the 96th minute) have we really dropped a clanger thinking he can cut it in this league? In my honest view, he's had good games but he's also has had stinkers, I really do think the strikers are starved of service and sometimes Antonio offers huff and pull and chooses the wrongs options that leads to nothing and losing possession, JJ drifts in and out of games too, we need wingers that can constantly supply the forwards?

Or is it just me?

It's you!